so girls, bareback blow jobs..

so...

• Total voters
really, it's not that i have this huge thing against convict having kids ... i guess because i interact more with regular dumbass teenagers that i think personality and social interaction should be a determining factor in whether or not you can unleash clones of yourself upon the general public

they can do whatever they want to consenting adults. i'm just against people with that predisposition (and most people in general) reproducing and being responsible for children.
really, it's not that i have this huge thing against convict having kids ... i guess because i interact more with regular dumbass teenagers that i think personality and social interaction should be a determining factor in whether or not you can unleash clones of yourself upon the general public

Well ok, remove the Vas-D, ovaries, and kill the children in front of them. On Live Primetime network TV. Bash the head of the children on rocks. Yahweh approved!

I watched it at work once at the behest of a short (albeit cute and screw-worthy) young woman co-worker who said I'd like it. I swear I hated it so much my intestines contracted and gave me the anal blasts, because I bee-lined for the potter after 10 minutes. Coincidental? Likely. Deus Ex Machina? Perhaps not. GOOD TIMING though? Yes.
are you talking about gray's or csi? while i know csi does have its fair share of cliches and takes liberties with actual forensics i didn't think it could influence your bowels.

... though i can't really see how anyone would look at you and think you'd voluntarily watch Gray's Anatomy.

are you talking about gray's or csi? while i know csi does have its fair share of cliches and takes liberties with actual forensics i didn't think it could influence your bowels.

... though i can't really see how anyone would look at you and think you'd voluntarily watch Gray's Anatomy.

Gray's Anatomy. She was one of those girls who would bat eyes at you to get you to do things. I saw her low cut top, and figured since I got a good look at boobs, I'd oblige her once. Bad choice.

CSI just makes me sneer.

well, that isn't too far off from what already happens and what people already do to their kids...

But live on the news? Suppose we kill thhe families off by forcing gladiator battles, and the sole surviving male and female are permitted to reproduce to create a new breed of warrior children?

The taste of condom makes me want to gag :yuk:

Also, I haven't shaved anything in a couple weeks. I don't make a big deal out of shaving. I do shave every couple of weeks and on an as-needed basis, for when I decide to wear shorts and skirts and sleeveless shirts, and saloon girl costumes. I'll be doing a thorough shaving tomorrow, for said saloon girl costume :loco:

This thread makes me wanna go up to a random chick on the street and say "Hey baby... how about a BBBJ?"

I think I'd actually just turn down a bj with a condom. That's how shitty the prospect of one of those sounds. That I'd technically be turning down a blowjob.

You know, at the Market St. Cinema in Frisco, they used to to blow you with a condom on. Sometimes off, depending on the girl. It was like a strip club / whore house... apparently they changed the rules.

Not that I would know from experience.

...Ok, so I got a handjob there once. But it was free...

You know, at the Market St. Cinema in Frisco, they used to to blow you with a condom on. Sometimes off, depending on the girl. It was like a strip club / whore house... apparently they changed the rules.

Not that I would know from experience.

...Ok, so I got a handjob there once. But it was free...

It doesn't surprise me, that place looks super sketchy. Like sketchier than all the other strip clubs.