so girls, bareback blow jobs..

so...

• Total voters
I would hope such a choice would depend on their partners, particularly how many they're indulging at a time. I'd hate to see a woman of good taste brought low due to unprotected sleazebag sportfucking.

Or shaving. Gross!

Haha, 70s crotch jungles! Funny how those were a fad. that lasted into the 80s. Eugh.

seriously. i honestly don't understand women who don't shave. not even if it's not "for" a guy ... it's just so much more ... sanitary.

Hey, I enjoy a shaved pussy as much as the next guy but let's not kid ourselves: Waxing/shaving is the fad, whereas the "crotch jungle" is clearly the natural state of things and must have been the rule for the bulk of human history. If you can keep your scalp clean with all that hair on it, you can do likewise for your genitals.

Men: do you expect your women to be shaved? Does the same rule apply to legs and underarms? Do you apply the same rules to yourself?

Women: do you expect your men to shave the same bits you do?

eh, the post about condom use was largely sarcastic, but true ... though not just for metal chicks. also for binge-drinking gray's anatomy junkies ... at least the ones around here.

i've always used condoms, even after going on the pill ... too paranoid about that whole .003% chance of pregnancy, plus i suck at sticking to the regular time i have to take them. i heard something about how condom use decreases a woman's chance of getting this virus that could lead to cervical cancer ... and it just seems like a healthier and more sanitary choice, honestly.

Or the guy could get a vasectomy. I know a few people that shouldn't have a choice in the matter. :p

People actually watch Gray's Anatomy? Scary.

Metal chicks use condoms.... but they also use extra to tie the man down and/or humiliate him in strange ways.

Lord Foul- yes.

Hey, I enjoy a shaved pussy as much as the next guy but let's not kid ourselves: Waxing/shaving is the fad, whereas the "crotch jungle" is clearly the natural state of things and must have been the rule for the bulk of human history. If you can keep your scalp clean with all that hair on it, you can do likewise for your genitals.

Men: do you expect your women to be shaved? Does the same rule apply to legs and underarms? Do you apply the same rules to yourself?

Women: do you expect your men to shave the same bits you do?
i guess it's a fad for most people. honestly, yeah, i did start doing it when i started messing around with a guy when i was younger, but i've been "maintaining" things ever since. it just feels more comfortable than otherwise, even *trimmed*

as far as either gender is concerned, it just seems like ... common courtesy to have a part of your body that's heavy on sweating and developing unpleasent odors free of hair ... and it gets rid of the mood-killer of stopping in the middle of things to pull a hair out of your mouth.

I look down on women who don't shave their armpits/legs/pubes. Fucking hippies. And lesbians.
Or Greeks!

mandatory sterilization, honestly. if your IQ's too low or your criminal record's too long, you should just get your plumbing shut off.

They used to do it for tards. And it depends on the crime. I don't see most violent crimes as a reason to shut things off. Just pedos and serials rapists.

Or Greeks!

They used to do it for tards. And it depends on the crime. I don't see most violent crimes as a reason to shut things off. Just pedos and serials rapists.
i guess it just depends on the person, but with the whole repeat offender thing, i don't think people should have children that are dependant on them when they're in and out of prison

i guess it just depends on the person, but with the whole repeat offender thing, i don't think people should have children that are dependant on them when they're in and out of prison

Than a vasectomy with the whole goddamned vas deferens removed. Let those types fuck, but not reproduce.

yeah... but more chicks (if not only chicks) watch gray's so it's just worse.

I watched it at work once at the behest of a short (albeit cute and screw-worthy) young woman co-worker who said I'd like it. I swear I hated it so much my intestines contracted and gave me the anal blasts, because I bee-lined for the potter after 10 minutes. Coincidental? Likely. Deus Ex Machina? Perhaps not. GOOD TIMING though? Yes.