so girls, bareback blow jobs..

so...

• Total voters
The Lusty Lady on Kearny is pretty gross. Thats not a strip club, but still. It's one of those places that you pay, the window comes up and there are chicks dancing.

I went in there, and first of all, they encourage jerking off. They have boxes of tissue on the walls. The floor is nice and sticky from all the dirty-old-Asian-man-semen. There is literally puddles of it. That wasn't enough to get me to leave apparently. So, I put in a dollar, the window comes up, and there's a chick with the worst cellulite I've ever seen, and armpits hairier than my own. After about 2 minutes in there, I leave, and outside there's a girl with really bright red lipstick on, who asked me for a cigarette. When I denied her request, she offered to blow me for the rest of my pack. Although the thought of the bright red ring that would be left around my junk seemed amusing, I passed on her offer.

The city can be a frightening place sometimes.

Hey guys! Let me introduce myself, I’m that special hot looking lady with wicked attitude in bed! I prefer to have a lusty day off without anything on while enjoying the horse riding with a sweet guy like you! If you like to put on condom during our session; then don’t book me, because I’m pretty straight forward - I like raw, uninhibited sex.