so guys...who is the worst

wow....lots of LAbrie haters.....hahahha.....while i enjoy some of his warmer/low register vocals.....its when he shifts to those higher notes when even I cringe a lil'.....hahaha...but nonethe less....i wont say hes the worst.....hes actualyl a very talented vocalist.....maybe annoying to some....but hes def a good singer....!!!.....PEAC EOUT

I think most of the bands that your claiming have horrible singers actually have pretty talented singers. You may not be into the style, but honestly I dont see how you can say thay Russel Allen has a bad voice. Im not sure if its prog or not, but the worst/funniest metal vocal Ive ever heard is in the band Babylon Mystery Orchestra. That guy had me on the floor laughing my ass off, lol. The singer on Into Eternity's "Buried In Oblivian" disk was a little too high range for my taste. The singer for Mastodon doesnt have the greatest voice either but he fits the music perfectly so I dont have a problem with him, but he cant really sing.

Oh yeah, if you include Mastodon as "prog" (sort of is, I guess...) then that dude wins for sure.

Into Eternity has like 5 vocalists so I'm not sure which is which, but one of them opens the track "Unholy Fields of the Dead" with the most ridiculous vocals I've ever heard

Also I like the dude from Symphony X because he sang the phrase "Oh yes we'll ride, though stormy skies.... of FIIIIIIIIIRE!" which is what every other power metal band has been trying to write for years. Sums up the whole fucking genre

I hate the new Into Eternity vocalist, ruined the new album for me. didn't care much for the songwriting either, last album much better

LaBrie
King Diamond
Geddy Lee
Mastodon (even though they're not prog, they just blow)
Riverside gehness

Same deal with LaBrie, "technically."

I think I'm pretty much the only person in the world who likes his vocals :lol: Must be too much prog at a formative age

technically, Labrie has such an ugly ass voice, he is metal's whiny granny :rofl:

is it even funny...??.....u are one ugly fuck who needs to stop masturbating to emo boys kissing pics....!!!...hahaha...!!!!...maybe then ull realize that not everythign u dislike can actually be very good.....also hes out there makin a good living with his talent...while you.....well...u can go back to masturbating to those emo boy pics again....!!!....hahaha.....PEAC EOUT

is it even funny...??.....u are one ugly fuck who needs to stop masturbating to emo boys kissing pics....!!!...hahaha...!!!!...maybe then ull realize that not everythign u dislike can actually be very good.....also hes out there makin a good living with his talent...while you.....well...u can go back to masturbating to those emo boy pics again....!!!....hahaha.....PEAC EOUT

stfu, why do you always have to act like a fanboy faggot when i talk about James LaBrie? and the irony of you calling someone ''ugly'' is impressive since you look like an ethiopian skinny homo. You post about how you hate Mars Volta and Marilyn Manson yet i can't make fun of LaBrie because you probably wipe your ass with his wet dick right?..what a hypocrite. Smoke crack and die, faggot.

I remember some guy i know said that he hated Opeth because they were too soft and cheesy.

This guy's favourite band being Dreamtheater.

I love Gildenlow's vocals.. But no idea whether or not he is a twat. I HATE the Rush vocalist's voice.. And the album Caress Of Steel is dire.

But i'd stil say LaBrie has my vote for biggest Prog twat.