so guys...who is the worst

stfu, why do you always have to act like a fanboy faggot when i talk about James LaBrie? and the irony of you calling someone ''ugly'' is impressive since you look like an ethiopian skinny homo. You post about how you hate Mars Volta and Marilyn Manson yet i can't make fun of LaBrie because you probably wipe your ass with his wet dick right?..what a hypocrite. Smoke crack and die, faggot.

I hate mArs Volta...but I dont call them talentless......sure they haev some chops...i just hate them.....but u HATE Labrie..adn yet dont recognize that he is actually talented....so eyah go die u fagooty mother fucker...adn chock on some emo dick......pussy ass wigger wannabes.....ugly as fuck...adn dumb as a fuckin pig.....PEAC EOUT

Technically, DT is one of the biggest metal bands touring all over the world for the past 15 years playing in front of thousands and thousands of people.

Labrie can't be that bad, can he ?

But the grim Opeth forum police of good taste has reached the verdict, Labrie sucks dirty asses.

Respect the cock, emo whiners.

Brent and Troy from Mastodon most definitely cannot sing, but I think there's a certain charm to what they do. I always liked that when their first vocalist left, they decided to just do the vocals themselves.

As for Russell Allen, I honestly think he's a pretty good singer. Don't like Symphony X, though. And I can enjoy LaBrie from time to time, but his vocals on The Human Equation beat anything else he ever did, if you ask me. But I may be biased as I don't like Dream Theater either.

I hate mArs Volta...but I dont call them talentless......sure they haev some chops...i just hate them.....but u HATE Labrie..adn yet dont recognize that he is actually talented....so eyah go die u fagooty mother fucker...adn chock on some emo dick......pussy ass wigger wannabes.....ugly as fuck...adn dumb as a fuckin pig.....PEAC EOUT

lol You say that the singer is terrible, you call them hippies, trash music, etc. aren't those words actually more offensive than ''talentless''?(wtf i didn't even use the fucking word). what kind of incoherent, terminally retarded cocksucker are you? no, wait...you are just a dumbfuck who can't defend his own arguments and starts flaming for the sake of flaming because you got personally offended due to the fact that someone bashed your love(LaBrie). Are you really dying about it? you are so full of shit and what i recognize is that you are a dumb kid. Swallow my feces.

Brent and Troy from Mastodon most definitely cannot sing, but I think there's a certain charm to what they do. I always liked that when their first vocalist left, they decided to just do the vocals themselves.

yeah, they are the definition of "aquired taste." ill admit i absolutley love mastodon and the vocals took me a while to enjoy, but now i think they're fantastic.

and did i see someone claim geddy lee has a terrible voice? i thought that'd be one that we can all agree as a brilliant voice. oh well, to each his own.

Technically, DT is one of the biggest metal bands touring all over the world for the past 15 years playing in front of thousands and thousands of people.

Labrie can't be that bad, can he ?

But the grim Opeth forum police of good taste has reached the verdict, Labrie sucks dirty asses.

Respect the cock, emo whiners.

1. Popularity =/= talent.
2. To other posters: Caress of Steel? Listen to more Rush.

I think LaBrie is just a very on and off vocalist, but even at his worst he's nowhere near as whiny-sounding as Geddy Lee, who most of you admit is a talented singer. I think he sounds quite likable when he isn't straining for the high notes, in an 80s-ish way. To be honest I don't understand how someone could find his vocals aggravating but not have a problem with black metal shrieking.

Out of curiosity: thoughts on Chuck S?

I think LaBrie is just a very on and off vocalist, but even at his worst he's nowhere near as whiny-sounding as Geddy Lee, who most of you admit is a talented singer. I think he sounds quite likable when he isn't straining for the high notes, in an 80s-ish way. To be honest I don't understand how someone could find his vocals aggravating but not have a problem with black metal shrieking.

Out of curiosity: thoughts on Chuck S?

Maybe because the shrieks fit the grim music played by black metal bands, idk.

Chuck S, Akerfeldt and Jens Kidman from Meshuggah are the best vocalists from the heavier side of Prog metal.

is it even funny...??.....u are one ugly fuck who needs to stop masturbating to emo boys kissing pics....!!!...hahaha...!!!!...maybe then ull realize that not everythign u dislike can actually be very good.....also hes out there makin a good living with his talent...while you.....well...u can go back to masturbating to those emo boy pics again....!!!....hahaha.....PEAC EOUT

Hey, I remember you once requested I remove 'assalam alaikum motherfuckers' from my sig, because you found it somewhat offensive, and, out of respect, I did. Yet you proceed to make such stupid posts as this. Cool. Much respect, fucktard.

i love Warrel Dane

I always thought he was pretty fucking good, but a lot of people hate him. Apparently he can't perform live for more than a few songs :cry:

Also I always thought LaBrie's voice was weirdly appropriate when coupled with all the wankery, but maybe that's just me, and while I wouldn't think of Meshuggah as prog, they do indeed have the most heterosexual vocals availible

I always thought he was pretty fucking good, but a lot of people hate him. Apparently he can't perform live for more than a few songs :cry:

Also I always thought LaBrie's voice was weirdly appropriate when coupled with all the wankery, but maybe that's just me, and while I wouldn't think of Meshuggah as prog, they do indeed have the most heterosexual vocals availible

Tbh i never got the Dane hate...

Meshuggah isn't exactly prog but they sure have progressive elements in their sound with all those weird time signatures and making a ''song-album'' like Catch thirty three... more like math metal actually. Jens' voice is just perfect for their sound i think, the guy rules.

Ha, I don't dislike a single vocalist mentioned yet (except for that Barbara Streisand inclusion). I guess I'm not picky and/or have no standards.

Riverside guy rules ass btw.