the worst forum in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
atrocity said:
well seriously, people like you makes me dislike opeth.

edit: all people joined here after 2003 or 2002 should be banned so we would have some mature and intelligent people writing on this forum..

Ridiculous generalization dude. You sound as ignorant as the people in this country who say we're better than everyone else. Wake up.

Seth

the new meshuggah leaked.. im listning to it right now..its fucking amazing.. i cant wait to buy it :)

<-- currently obsessed with James LaBrie's new solo album. i'm shocked. it's better than his previous two.. and better than Train of Thought... look out DT.

People i came here to discuss my love of Opeth, as my friends dont share the same sort of enthusiasm as i do for them, this seemed like a pretty good place to start, and personally is only ruined by a few people who just post stuff just piss people off. which isnt the purpose. it doesnt matter if you're american, asian, european, african or anything. you cant generalise everyones intelligence by theyr nation for fuck sake. This is a place to discuss Opeth end of fucking story.

affinityband said:
People i came here to discuss my love of Opeth, as my friends dont share the same sort of enthusiasm as i do for them, this seemed like a pretty good place to start, and personally is only ruined by a few people who just post stuff just piss people off. which isnt the purpose. it doesnt matter if you're american, asian, european, african or anything. you cant generalise everyones intelligence by theyr nation for fuck sake. This is a place to discuss Opeth end of fucking story.

well said.. and meshuggahs "catch 33" is :headbang:

affinityband said:
People i came here to discuss my love of Opeth...
this is actually a pretty good forum. lots of funny and smart people post here. stick around long enough and it'll come back around. the thing is - theres nothing going on right now and until the new album is released, there will be some pretty stupid threads....

I always thought that peoples insulting others when making redundants threads are the worst. We a new comer comes in, you got to expect something like "favorite album" or stuff like that. You gotta give them a chance... Sure it's redundant but I'll rather go the another thread instead of losing my time doing something another will do anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.