worst music transition...

0-8: Classic rock. The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd (favorite band.) Still love it.
9-12: Metallica and grundge (Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam.) Still like it.
13: Radio rock. Hate it.
14: Rap. Hate it.
15. "Underground nu-metal." Hardcore, emo, all that bullshit. Hate it now, but it made me appreciate music more.
16-17: Classical (Mozart, Beethoven, Vivaldi), Jazz (Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Pat Metheny Group, Thelonious Monk), Classic rock and Grundge like I mentioned above, Extreme Metal (Opeth, Emperor, Death, Origin, everything), "Dark Pop" (Anathema, Katatonia, Radiohead, P. Tree, etc.), Progressive rock/metal (Dream Theater, Yes, King Crimson, Rush, and shelves more), Thrash (Slayer, Megadeth), Classic Metal (Deep Purple, Maiden, Sabbath), and everythiiiiing inbetween!

Just to name a few of those embarrasing ones for the sake of it: Linkin Park, Godsmack, Shai Hulud, Taking Back Sunday, Poison the Well, Deftones, Staind, Limp Bizkit, and God knows what else.

how you figure out emo and hardcore is 'underground nu-metal' is beyond me. I dont think sunny day real estate or american nightmare sound anything like nu metal for example.

COnsiderateApathy said:
I wouldn't necessarily call Whitney Houston worse than the Backstreet Boys. /forum/images/smilies/wink.gif And I think that stuff is a far cry better than the boy bands from that time, like Menudo or New Kids On The Block. Those'd prolly be the 80s equivalent to your Backstreet Boys. So give me a break... /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

NKOTB. I was 8 :(

Twisted Sister. Cindarella. Poision...Bon Jovi. All that glam rock, hair metal garbage from the eighties.

Then I found rap for about 6 months. Then I found Metallica and Sepultura for a few years...than Opeth came along and fucked my shit up.