Opeth's worst song

Socially abused

Armageddon
May 8, 2002
Visit site
I'm a huge fan of opeth but i just wanted to know what you all thought on this subject. I would say Benighted was there worst song. It had an ok intro, but the rest of the song just sucks...what the hell were they thinking.

Well, they have none that make me cringe or anything. Maybe a better question for me is which song, if it just dropped off the face of the earth, would I miss the least. Maybe one of the instrumentals on Orchid. Good songs, but I never ever listen to them specifically.

I like Benighted actually. I don't pick it out to listen as much as others though.

Right , but you wanted peoples opinon , SO being that you think its a good song , his/hers doesnt count now.....intresting.

I love Eternal Soul Torture... the production is so raw :rolleyes: :lol: . Come on, it's a collection of riffs used on Orchid!! you can't beat that.

I think the Opeth song I like least would have to be Requiem.

i'd have to say benighted. ive heard it sooooooooooooooo many times i just got sick of it. its still a great song though

damn...thats fucking hard, I wont say bad songs, But I'd say Skippable songs:

Harvest (I really love it but, when i learned how to play it, I wore it out)
White Cluster (ehh)
Serenity Painted Death (ehh)

thats it, I attempted to name one for every album, but ugh Orchid and Morningrise are untouchable.

ACtually, I used to skip White Cluster a lot. But then I started liking it more, I don't know. I also skip Leper Affinity a lot, just because my finger naturally wants to hit the button again to go to Bleak, and then I listen to the rest of the CD and forget to go back to 1.