worst songs ever?

beegees- staying alive- need i say more
m&m- just a complete faggot
michael bolton- another sackelss moron that deserves to be on this list
anything from the 60's and 70's that is over played
oh and WHAM!!!.....what the fuck is that about??
and all rap should die

Any and all 80s pop music.

With Boy George topping the list.
zombie.gif

i almost forgot, and I don't know if this one counts...but the 1985 Chicago Bears Championship song....that was the most god-awful piece of garbage ever created. I wish I had the video for it, but I'd have to watch it on an empty stomach.

Athletes + Music = Only bad things.
Anyone remember Shaq Fu?

SLIPKNOT - ALL THERE FUCKEN GAY FUCKEN CDS!!!

ALL MALLCORE SHIT THATS BEING PRODUCING LIKE FUCKING MUDVAYNE FUCKEN FAGGOTS, and defently new metallica, old shit aint bad. FUCK mall core

AoD

Barefoot In The Dark said:
i almost forgot, and I don't know if this one counts...but the 1985 Chicago Bears Championship song....that was the most god-awful piece of garbage ever created. I wish I had the video for it, but I'd have to watch it on an empty stomach.

Athletes + Music = Only bad things.
Anyone remember Shaq Fu?

:lol: what, you didn't like the Super Bowl Shuffle?

and yes, i once rented the Shaq Fu game... seconds of entertainment. :tickled:

Crazy Town - Butterfly: truly dire. I ahet shift shitface.
Metallica - I Disappear: Their worst ever song...and that's saying something
Any rap song that's about bitches, hoes and money.
Hip Hop in general actually
Pop music in general
Indie in general
Coldplay: boring bastards
Bush
No Doubt - Hey Baby: I hate everything about it...
Cannibal Corpse - Vomit The Soul: *Yawn*

Speedkill said:
Avril Lavigne's cover of SOAD's Chop Suey.

Wow. I'm speechless.... what a fucking poser, just admit you are a fucking pop star, bitch!

"The Anthem" by Good Charloette - In between my college classes my friend and i usually grab something to eat... he loves the song and knows that I hate it.... and it comes on ALL THE TIME.... be blasts it... (and he refuses to do anything except bass on min. and treble on max., making for the most ear-shattering, torturous expierence ever) I fucking hate pop punk... and the lyrics are so fucking stupid... every song, its always "we were different in high school blah blah blah" or "we dont want to be you blah blah blah"... and they say they are anti trend, well guess what..... THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE, HYPOCRITES!!!!!! POP PUNK IS A FUCKING TREND!!!!!!!!!! GOD DAMN I HATE THAT FUCKING "BAND"!

And don't get me started on the beautiful 1 chord masterpiece "Last Night" by the "saviors of rock 'n' roll", the Strokes....

Ditto for anything by the White Stripes....