worst songs ever?

More than anything, I wish people would quit sucking the White Stripes' cocks. Everyone seems to think that they are the best rock band since Zeppelin (load of shit). My friend absolutely loves that White Stripes crap, thinks that their guitarist is the BEST HE'S EVER SEEN. What a load! He is at best a mediocre guitarist, the bitch can't play the fucking drums, and he's singing to a song that nobody else can hear. Every song by them makes me want to rip off my ears just to make it stop....then I put on some Opeth instead and it makes everything ok...

samustdog said:
More than anything, I wish people would quit sucking the White Stripes' cocks. Everyone seems to think that they are the best rock band since Zeppelin (load of shit). My friend absolutely loves that White Stripes crap, thinks that their guitarist is the BEST HE'S EVER SEEN. What a load! He is at best a mediocre guitarist, the bitch can't play the fucking drums, and he's singing to a song that nobody else can hear. Every song by them makes me want to rip off my ears just to make it stop....then I put on some Opeth instead and it makes everything ok...

true, true.... i feel the same way.... damn they are terrible. Then listen to Opeth and compare...

I would say 'Dirrty' by Christina Aguillera almost tops the whole bunch. Also, 'Homies' by ICP is such a giant steaming glob of dogshit as to boggle the mind.