What Is The WORST Metal Subgenre?

What is the WORST metal subgenre?

• Total voters
Calling X Japan "Japanese glam" is such a reductionist insult lmao.

doesn't glam have more to do with how they dress? Overall, i agree, they are more like classic rock, and not very good classic rock imo...

Anyways, i'm a little shocked at the general negative attitude towards grindcore...anal cunt is pretty much trash, but there's a lot of good stuff too.

doesn't glam have more to do with how they dress? Overall, i agree, they are more like classic rock, and not very good classic rock imo...

Anyways, i'm a little shocked at the general negative attitude towards grindcore...anal cunt is pretty much trash, but there's a lot of good stuff too.

X Japan aren't like classic rock at all.

For me it was a tie between thrash and power metal, had to choose power since I enjoy it the least. Objectively it would be grindcore though.

For me it was a tie between thrash and power metal, had to choose power since I enjoy it the least. Objectively it would be grindcore though.

it is the genre closest to irritating noise and chaos, yet i really love grindcore in the right mood. If i'm looking for something relaxing then i can't stand it either. Sometimes i prefer the silence to any music honestly.

it is the genre closest to irritating noise and chaos, yet i really love grindcore in the right mood. If i'm looking for something relaxing then i can't stand it either. Sometimes i prefer the silence to any music honestly.

I enjoy some grindcore too from time to time. Musically I see it as the least pleasant from a 'mainstream' perspective. And I get you on prefering silence, sometimes I need breaks from music to refresh myself.

Reactions: LethalCockSlap
I enjoy some grindcore too from time to time. Musically I see it as the least pleasant from a 'mainstream' perspective. And I get you on prefering silence, sometimes I need breaks from music to refresh myself.

Pig destroyer's album "Prowler in the yard" is certainly the best grindcore album, it feels like a movie listened all the way through...about a terrible serial killer. Of course understanding the lyrics is practically impossibl. Also, Brodequin scores very high on my list, they are death-grind. There should be a grindcore message board, but it's way too unpopular for that to really work. What would happen is the nazi trolls or edgelord puritans would take over, and it would be over in the length of an old pig destroyer song...

Reactions: elohimeth
Everything you type is fucking retarded. Nazi trolls? If you knew anything about grindcore groups online you'd know they usually fall apart because so much of the fanbase is left-wing and the in-fighting is off the charts.

You might get a few Anal Cunt edgelords going around trying to trigger people but they get banned immediately. Also Pig Destroyer have never released the "best" anything. I like them but there are way better grindcore albums out there than Prowler in the Yard.

Brodequin play brutal death metal. They have some moments that could be argued are grindy but they don't belong anywhere near a conversation about grindcore, let alone the best the genre has to offer.

Everything you type is fucking retarded. Nazi trolls? If you knew anything about grindcore groups online you'd know they usually fall apart because so much of the fanbase is left-wing and the in-fighting is off the charts.

You might get a few Anal Cunt edgelords going around trying to trigger people but they get banned immediately. Also Pig Destroyer have never released the "best" anything. I like them but there are way better grindcore albums out there than Prowler in the Yard.

Brodequin play brutal death metal. They have some moments that could be argued are grindy but they don't belong anywhere near a conversation about grindcore, let alone the best the genre has to offer.

Oh, there are better ones? Like what??

at least im not a puritanical message board bully like you are: "oh, that's not grindcore!" "everyone is retarded except me and my gods!" Oh how interesting! Goodbye!

How is Grindcore Metal? Other than Carcass which is more Melodic Death Metal and actually is musical. To answer your question, there is no Metal Genre that is a bad Metal Genre. #KeepTheFaith