What Is The WORST Metal Subgenre?

What is the WORST metal subgenre?

• Total voters
There's a difference between LaVeyan and Luciferian satanism. A big difference, as one believes in the devil and the other doesn't. Not fair to use the term 'satanist' to describe both, its like calling an atheist an agnostic.

The only reason I can see for deleting a post like that would be if the moderator himself truly and profoundly believes that Black Metal musicians do in fact fanatically kill cats in pentagrams, drink blood, and just generally worship Satan at every chance they get.

Or maybe it's because you're an annoying fuckbag who should have been banned a while ago. Of course you wouldn't see that though, would you. Because you're basically the kid in school who made really loud annoying noises when the teacher tried to reason with him. As an 'adult'.

Just keep on being a condescending prick who blissfully ignores every counterargument and piece of advice thrown his way, because it's clearly working for you.

There's a difference between LaVeyan and Luciferian satanism. A big difference, as one believes in the devil and the other doesn't. Not fair to use the term 'satanist' to describe both, its like calling an atheist an agnostic.

Most atheists are agnostics fwiw.

I don't know many (and rightfully so) gnostic atheists.

Yeah, thats true. You get my point though, right? You seem like a pretty sharp guy.

The only reason I can see for deleting a post like that would be if the moderator himself truly and profoundly believes that Black Metal musicians do in fact fanatically kill cats in pentagrams, drink blood, and just generally worship Satan at every chance they get. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he himself has a goat-horned altar to Lucifer in the basement...

Or...it could simply be that after the cleanup of the thread, your post felt out of context due to it being done in response to another post that was deleted.

Or maybe it's because you're an annoying fuckbag who should have been banned a while ago. Of course you wouldn't see that though, would you. Because you're basically the kid in school who made really loud annoying noises when the teacher tried to reason with him. As an 'adult'.

Just keep on being a condescending prick who blissfully ignores every counterargument and piece of advice thrown his way, because it's clearly working for you.

Oh, well excuse me for not agreeing with the concept that all Black Metal musicians are practicing Santanists, or with the ideas of some redneck hicks that society would be much safer if we all walked around armed to the teeth with guns, clearly I must have been mistaken all along :rolleyes: I'm guessing you're basically the kid who everyone laughed at in school for his pitiful and inane attempts at insulting other people. :lol:

Would you rather be the guy trying to end retardation or the one who is the absolute epitome of it?

Would you rather be the guy trying to end retardation or the one who is the absolute epitome of it?

Oh, believe me I've been trying to end it, but it's a natural condition of a closed and small mind to not even remotely consider information that is contrary to their current beliefs. You can post all the facts, studies, and statistics you like, but you'll still find plenty of ignoramuses who are like: "Duh, me think world flat."

Oh, believe me I've been trying to end it, but it's a natural condition of a closed and small mind to not even remotely consider information that is contrary to their current beliefs. You can post all the facts, studies, and statistics you like, but you'll still find plenty of ignoramuses who are like: "Duh, me think world flat."

If you legitimately believe people here are "ignorant" and close minded why continue posting? Seems like a waste of your precious time.