So I just listened to Once Sent from the Golden Hall

But let's not F about here, there is some metal music that is "elite" or "intellectual" and others that is thrash metal terror etc.
yeah. i'd like to see you tell

NEMTHEANGA

that primordial and manowar do not belong in the same category of music. :D

Erik said:

NEMTHEANGA

hahaha this is so oompa-loompish but that's EXACTLY what I was going to reply o_O

[EDIT] Anyway I don't see in what respect Agalloch, Ulver, Empyrium and shit are "elite" or "intellect" as opposed to good ol' thrashing thrash of death. Just F about.

Erik said:

NEMTHEANGA

and mikael akerfeldt calls opeth a death metal band :loco:

i don't see your point, erik.

Erik said:

NEMTHEANGA

that primordial and manowar do not belong in the same category of music.

Bah. Same category being what? heavy metal? Yeah, I'll buy that.

Lyrics, themes, image, merchandise, rock$tar attitudes? I'd say they differ ever so slightly.

Carry on trolling though.

trolling? where

i'm not going to say that SKEPTICISM and whatnot aren't different from MANOWAR but how does primordial differ fundamentally from any other heavy metal band? they don't

Ellestin said:
hahaha this is so oompa-loompish but that's EXACTLY what I was going to reply o_O

No way!! Are you serious? Wow man, that is just spooky.

nerdscandy.jpg

Erik said:
trolling? where

Because you know EXACTLY what I'm saying but you're arguing for the sake of it. :tickled:

i'm not going to say that SKEPTICISM and whatnot aren't different from MANOWAR but how does primordial differ fundamentally from any other heavy metal band? they don't

Huh? I just said so: lyrics, image, cost, attitude, intellect etc. It's more than just music isn't it?