So is LRD banned from this board now

wtf the petition won't accept my signature, every time i click OK it it's like "ok your signature is added" then it isn't there

god dammit i hate computers so fucking much [/irony]

signed

why can someone like LRD stick around and do whatever he wants but lykathea and GoD get banned all the time

Mormagil said:
signed

why can someone like LRD stick around and do whatever he wants but lykathea and GoD get banned all the time
GoD was a little dipshit fag, good riddance.

just signed that thing because really I don't like reading an inocuous thread about music and have a gaping asshole jpeg scroll up when my son is in the room
surely there are dedicated forums for such people....but then there would be no-one to 'impress' as theyd all just be spamming each other

I really hate censorship..but fuck me with a broomstick, this guy has been cautioned so much by average posters and theflowing shit continues...

Like someone above posted (sorry I'm too drunk to give a lot of cogent analysis) there are places on the web for deviants to share their bukakke interests, and as far as I'm concerned I just want the pinnacle of stupidity gone.

This guy makes profanity look intelgent:)