So psyched...

Rocketsauce

New Metal Member
Sep 8, 2004
As a Fates Warning fanatic from way way back, I had resigned myself to the fact that I would never get a chance to see the Arch era lineup (the first time I saw Fates was on the No Exit tour). For me, there was no other reunion I wanted to see more (not even Zeppelin, Gabriel era Genesis or Floyd) but it seemed unlikely to happen.

Then I heard rumors that not only would they be reuniting but that they would be playing my favorite record of all-time. I was like :headbang:!! Until I learned that it would be in Europe at a time I wouldn't be able to make it, and then I was like :worried::smug::unsure:. But..then came the announcement, holy sh*t, they are headlining ProgPower?! :kickass::kickass:

And then... I missed the on sale due to a family emergency and of course they sold out :puke::puke: - I was so sick!

Bummed beyond belief, but I took a shot and posted on the forum and...miracle of miracles... found someone willing to sell me their tickets for Friday and Saturday. I can't believe I am going to get to see this show! :OMG:

Glenn and crew, thanks for pulling this lineup together, it is like a "Make a Wish" for this old metal head. I grabbed Wednesday and Thursday tix as well, looking forward to an amazing week of music!

~J

Reactions: NorseBlood