So some bands?

Are you sure you were there? Manowar played for about 2 1/2 hours that night my friend. Show ended around 1:45AM.

Riley's Rockhouse in Aurora? Havochate opened the show followed by 2 death metal bands one of which had an album produced by Dimaio and bragged about it? Immortal came out afterwards? Manowar played the song "Warriors of the world" before the album came out? Joey DeMaio saw some Mexican guys in the front row and did a little speach in Spanish?
Yeah I was there, are you sure you were? :loco:

Immortal and Manowar in the same show? O_O Fucking epic. When was it?

I think it was around 2002, the show was just a couple of weeks after the Iced Earth / In Flames / Jag Panzer gig at the Metro, as I was leaving that show someone handed me a flyer of the Manowar gig, that's how I found out about it.

I think it was around 2002, the show was just a couple of weeks after the Iced Earth / In Flames / Jag Panzer gig at the Metro, as I was leaving that show someone handed me a flyer of the Manowar gig, that's how I found out about it.

Wow. Iced Earth & Jag Panzer is a pretty damn good combo, especially since it would've been with Barlow at the time (even though I do like Ripper). :headbang:

And since Mechanized Warfare is my favorite Jag Panzer album and IIRC it came out around 2001... I'm pissed I missed that show.

Wow. Iced Earth & Jag Panzer is a pretty damn good combo, especially since it would've been with Barlow at the time (even though I do like Ripper). :headbang:

And since Mechanized Warfare is my favorite Jag Panzer album and IIRC it came out around 2001... I'm pissed I missed that show.

As you should be cause it was awesome. I think I only paid like $15 for it too.

Yeah, it was Manowar, Immortal, Catastrophic, Bludgeon, and Havochate.

Show ended just before 2AM.

You know after their first set they did the whole congratulating David Shankle for his upcoming wedding, took another break, then did a whole other set, which began with "Wheels of Fire".

Manowar has NEVER only played a 60 min set.

Yeah, but even better was later that summer at Milwaukee Metalfest....

Dragonlord, Exodus, Vio-Lence, Seven Witches, Jag Panzer, Kataklysm, Dew Scented, and a zillion others I can't recall at the moment.

Yeah, it was Manowar, Immortal, Catastrophic, Bludgeon, and Havochate.

Show ended just before 2AM.

You know after their first set they did the whole congratulating David Shankle for his upcoming wedding, took another break, then did a whole other set, which began with "Wheels of Fire".

Manowar has NEVER only played a 60 min set.

I remember Shankle being there and I remember Manowar getting into a Suburban and leaving after the show on the back as I was leaving with the whole venue. Unless they came back and played to a half empty crowd the show was not 2 and 1/2 hours.
I was there so whatever. Talk to the hand. Meh! :Smug: