Predictions thread

I will officially not go if Into Eternity is playing.... I am on total boycott from this band....they toured way too much and over exposed themselves. I would rather see the Woods of Ypres as the Canadian band.

Vito -
Bob (Diabolik) and I met Ice T and the guys a few years back at Milwaukee Metalfest. He was a pretty cool cat. Vince from Steel Prophet was touring with them at the time, so it was cool to meet him too.

I think Ice T was a little pissed at me because I was more interested in talking about Law and Order - SVU (which he is a cast member of) than his band... :lol:

I fucking love SVU man, I watch like 5 episodes in a row and I still want more. Easily one of the best dramas on TV. Have you seen Ice T's Rap School TV show? He goes to a prep school in New York and teaches these ultra white rich suburban kids how to rap and be all gangsta. It's quite entertaining.

remember his face when I told him Leprachaun 4 was his best film!!!! that was funny.

Leprechaun 4 was in space, I think you mean Leprechaun 5, In the Hood. Also don't forget Leprechaun 6 Back 2 tha Hood. They released a 5 DVD box set of the Lep movies. It has 1,2,3,4, and 5. I'd buy it but it doesn't have 6 and I would want the whole collection.

My guess for Into Eternity was based solely on the fact they are touring with Nevermore (IE - not a wish of mine either, though I am not really all that familiar with them)

I fucking love SVU man, I watch like 5 episodes in a row and I still want more. Easily one of the best dramas on TV. Have you seen Ice T's Rap School TV show? He goes to a prep school in New York and teaches these ultra white rich suburban kids how to rap and be all gangsta. It's quite entertaining.

Never saw that.
Sounds like the Gene Simmons show where they get that kiddie band to open for Motorhead.

Yes, SVU owns, big time!!!
That new partner of Elliot is pregnant with Lar$ Ulrich's child in real life. Kind of creepy.

Yes, the announcement will be that the 'announcement' will be coming soon.:lol:

LOL...how'd you know. :lol:

The deadline for an announcement is still Tues or Wed next week, but we're fighting to be able to include a headliner in there for you guys. This is the first year we've had to talk to booking agents, and it's proving to be more of a challenge than we thought. :mad:

It'd be so much easier if we could just go through the bands directly like in past years. Everyone's wants their cut now. :(

...and it appears that either the f-heads are clueless or just
greedy bastards!:yell:

:zombie:
In defence of booking agents, it's the bands and management that set tour prices based on a number of factors. The agents have nothing to do with it.

Any chance you want to tell me who you're having trouble with? If there's anything I can do to help....

just don't call me a greedy bastard or I'll smack ya up :p :lol:

:zombie:
In defence of booking agents, it's the bands and management that set tour prices based on a number of factors. The agents have nothing to do with it.

Any chance you want to tell me who you're having trouble with? If there's anything I can do to help....

just don't call me a greedy bastard or I'll smack ya up :p :lol:

I hope it is Elvenking and that it can be resolved so you can announce them as the Headliner!!!!!!