Predictions thread

Cellador was one of my original guesses as well.
They have been touring like crazy though, so who knows?
They might already be on another tour during this time.

I went and saw Cellador this year when they came through St. Louis, and they were pretty fun live. Their CD is alright debut, nothing that hooked me insanely, but pretty cool. Although, I would want to see someone more exciting at Powerfest.

I just hope the Canadian band isnt Kataklysm...they tour way to much or Kittie....just because they suck.

I would guess VoiVod but I dont see them playing out much anymore since Piggy's death.

HHHHMMMMMMMMMM

The Voivod thing crossed my mind too
(Bob, shouldn't you be at work??)

Though won't Newsted be touring with SUPERNOVA at this point?

Plus, I think for the Piggy memorial show, they are planning on getting Dave Grohl and others, so I imagine it would be something more commercial.

Kataklysm definitely crossed my mind as well, even before this announcement, considering the singer is in Chicago.

I am at work actually......in between jobs at the moment.

I think though Kataklysm is touring the first 3 or 4 months in the new year so they might be not near the area when Powerfest hits. I have seen them like 5 or 6 times so I could easily pass on them.

I am curious which European band will play....there isnt many to choose from.:loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:

Body Count
Living Color
Hirax
Znowhite

There you go!! Day ONE!! :heh:

Hey if Body Count can headline Milwaukee Metalfest they sure as hell can headline Chicago Powerfest! I actually wouldn't mind seeing Living Color live haha. My vote goes for Body Count, that would be amazing.

moz-screenshot.jpg
bodycount071403-34.jpg

Vito -
Bob (Diabolik) and I met Ice T and the guys a few years back at Milwaukee Metalfest. He was a pretty cool cat. Vince from Steel Prophet was touring with them at the time, so it was cool to meet him too.

I think Ice T was a little pissed at me because I was more interested in talking about Law and Order - SVU (which he is a cast member of) than his band... :lol: