So....What are you?

Air Raid Siren

Maidens' Vox
Apr 26, 2004
My City Of Angels
www.myspace.com
CRSCHKUM ( aka Lady Puckfiend!) mentioned her cultural background in another thread and it got me wondering.... coming from a multi-cultural background myself I am always fascinated by how the blend manifests itself. I never would've have guessed her combo!

It also always amused me when people would ask me "what are you?" and I would reply "I'm Kimchee, Kielbasa and Beer!" (Korean, Polish and German )

So...what are YOU? :p

I just call myself a mutt. A bit of German, Russian, Polish, Scotish/Irish (whatever Campbell origin is), and some other unknowns, then shake well and presto...Red Shirt!

My last name Luick supposibly was originally spelt at Von Lueck and originated from Stuttgart, Germany back in the days of kings and queens. Funny tho, when I was in Munich, I looked in a phone book and didn't find anything for either spelling. Oh well, maybe need to swing by Stuttgart.

100 % Native American...my Tribe is Nee Me Poo...which means,
"The People". The whites call us Nez Perce. My Band is the Chief Joseph Band from the Wallowa Valley who fought in the War of 1877.

As far as I'm sure of, I'm 100% Colombian, but I believe I have some indian roots on my father's side. And on my mother's side, my grandpa once told me we had ancestors in Israel, so I'd end up being a very weird mix, but I consider myself, as I said before, 100% Colombian:)