So... what are you listening to these days?

lady_space said:
Chris! :)

Well, my playlist has changed... I'm on a Marillion kick now and have been listening to Marbles, Disc 1 mostly the past few days. Such a brilliant and under-rated band.

Shaye
Yeah,I'm alive after that period of time between 1 and 4 PM last Sun:yuk: :hotjump:
Time to go eat some Eagle,the other white meat, this weekend

Imagikafan said:
What is Bloodbound, and where can I hear it?

It's something mighty and dark, released by Marquee/Avalon on december 16.

" In this epic story we follow one man on his quest to fight the evil demon Nosferatu (the face of the devil) and restore the balance between good and evil, light and dark, heaven and hell. To do so our hero has to go on a long journey and explore the secrets of the human minds darkest corners, only then can he understand his enemy and defeat the immortal demon Nosferatu and bring life back to the once flourishing kingdom. On his way he meets everything from the scariest of monsters to the most divine fairies, all of them trying to guide him into the gates of either Heaven or Hell. This fascinating story stretches over more than twentyfive centuries, from the dark ages up to the present. (To totally understand the story you also need to read the lyrics for each song on the album.) "

unge said:
It's something mighty and dark, released by Marquee/Avalon on december 16.

" In this epic story we follow one man on his quest to fight the evil demon Nosferatu (the face of the devil) and restore the balance between good and evil, light and dark, heaven and hell. To do so our hero has to go on a long journey and explore the secrets of the human minds darkest corners, only then can he understand his enemy and defeat the immortal demon Nosferatu and bring life back to the once flourishing kingdom. On his way he meets everything from the scariest of monsters to the most divine fairies, all of them trying to guide him into the gates of either Heaven or Hell. This fascinating story stretches over more than twentyfive centuries, from the dark ages up to the present. (To totally understand the story you also need to read the lyrics for each song on the album.) "

Does Urban do all the vocals on it, and what other musicians are involved in this project? The disc is called Nosferatu, right?

interesting, I just clicked the link Bryant put up in the OS forum and really liked what I heard...then I pop over here and see another link and the guys made up ala death metal style. The look doesn't become the music, riffage and vox...my first thought after a quick listen and just my opinion.:loco:

well i am a HUGE power metal guy...and ive always loved kamelot, but, recently ive fallen inlove with some of their stuff much more, especially the Epica album. to make it more specific, Center Of The Universe...holy hell i love it!!! aaahhh!!! :headbang:

No-Mercy said:
well i am a HUGE power metal guy...and ive always loved kamelot, but, recently ive fallen inlove with some of their stuff much more, especially the Epica album. to make it more specific, Center Of The Universe...holy hell i love it!!! aaahhh!!! :headbang:

Have you heard the Japanese bonus track "Like The Shadows" from Epica? Excellent song. :D