Why are black/death metal bands so dramatic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

warchild7.62

Nov 3, 2010
:yell:

I was reading an interview with some black metal band on a blog today and was very amused. I don't like black metal or very much death metal but respect many as musicians. I definitely respect any metal band be it black or death metal that establishes a fanbase works hard and stay true to thier musical roots. However, I realize your (black/death metal bands) "dark and demonic" and fascinated with death and evil. That much most people can pick up on easily, but why go so overbored with your comments that have nothing to do with the actual music or promotion. Example...Chad Bower a very well respected writer and journalist in the metal world recently asked a black metal band what the album sounded like...The guy replied "A Mass for the harvest of death" then at the end of the interview Chad asked if there was anything they would like to add to promote the album and this idiot says "Save the planet, buy our album, then kill yourself" I mean is this guy serious. Is he trying to be funny or is he just overly dramatic? Can anyone help me figure this out?

BJ Nash aka warchild
vocalist/songwriter
badfish97@live.com

Cause most of them are low-life losers.

What else would you expect from uneducated, unemployed social outcasts?!

Death Metal bands are not dramatic or about attention. A decent ammount of black metal bands are dramatic,attention seeking,controversial, and about image, but death metal bands, no.

Cause most of them are low-life losers.

i_dont_think_so_tim.jpg

:yell:

I was reading an interview with some black metal band on a blog today and was very amused. I don't like black metal or very much death metal but respect many as musicians. I definitely respect any metal band be it black or death metal that establishes a fanbase works hard and stay true to thier musical roots. However, I realize your (black/death metal bands) "dark and demonic" and fascinated with death and evil. That much most people can pick up on easily, but why go so overbored with your comments that have nothing to do with the actual music or promotion. Example...Chad Bower a very well respected writer and journalist in the metal world recently asked a black metal band what the album sounded like...The guy replied "A Mass for the harvest of death" then at the end of the interview Chad asked if there was anything they would like to add to promote the album and this idiot says "Save the planet, buy our album, then kill yourself" I mean is this guy serious. Is he trying to be funny or is he just overly dramatic? Can anyone help me figure this out?

BJ Nash aka warchild
vocalist/songwriter
badfish97@live.com

Because METAL IS SERIOUS.

Abbath_Immortal_Immortal_1064375.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.