So, what gigs are you attending in 2007?

Whack and I are going to Marty Friedman on 6th april! I also want to go to Mothers Finest on the 1st of april. actually, february and march are suddenly filled with a lot of concerts and festivals, so yeah, I'm starting to feel very happy! to name but a few: Malevolent Creation, Rotting Christ, Carpathian Forest, Incantation, Nomans Land and Thrudvangar.

Reclusion 20 jan. ...Yes!
Amon Amarth 31 jan. ... I have a ticket.
Necrophagist 15 feb. ... I feel that I need to go here!
Pain of Salvation 18 feb. ... I have a ticket.
Snoop Dogg & P. Diddy 11 march ... ........nope.
Cannibal Corpse 19 march ...must attend!
Celtic Frost/Kreator 1 apr. ... hmm, maybe.
Tuska festival 29 june - 1 july ...an absolute must.
Wacken ... missed last year, this year I have to go there.

My lovely girlfriend NubianGoddes forgot that on the 1st of May in Amsterdam (Melkweg) she is obligated (by me) to attend Annihilator......................:worship:

maybe Wacken Open Air: 2 - 4/8 with Enslaved, Immortal, In Flames. Lacuna Coil, Moonsorrow, Napalm Death to name but a few! it's during my first weekend in my new house but the house can wait... will start painting on the 5th of august then:kickass:

My lovely girlfriend NubianGoddes forgot that on the 1st of May in Amsterdam (Melkweg) she is obligated (by me) to attend Annihilator......................:worship:

guess who's sleeping on the couch again this weekend, :heh: ! LOL - I've mentioned Annihilator on the first page of the thread, my "dearest". my guess is you had too much cream these past few days:lol: just get the tickets in time!