So What's your fave song from BotE?

MattBlack

Mr. Nasty
Dec 16, 2001
The 7th Cornice
www.area54.co.uk
And why?

It's hard to say for me - every song has a different feel. I get drawn to 'In My Blood' immediately, mostly due to a single note bend played after the 2nd verse, which sounds really 70s.

I like em all, really. What about you?

can't say, i just love putting on the album at the start and end up listening all the way through

i do love this is the end of everything tho

yeah .. same thing here Mark..

i love Another life cuz it kinda has an anathema feel to it, and it also reminds me a lot of the 'Without you' track on the ep.

and again i love this is the end of everything cuz it has similar stuff .. but then also goes alot heavier.

and i love every song cuz of all the madness and guitars and solos and harmonies and yayayayayaay

and the start of BOTE cuz it has cool vocal effects.

and in my blood.. has a great punch at the start of the verses.

actually sod it .. i cant decide which i like the most .. they all rock.. and its getting better with each listen!

Tough question.......On initial play through I'd have said 'In My Blood' but there is such a strong feel to the whole album it's damned hard to single any track out after repeated plays.

I'll have to go and listen to it some more and then maybe a bit more before I play it again just to make sure. :Spin:

Im stuck inbetween the title track, with its atmospheric beginning, to its frankly FANTASTIC climax... i love it!

But Cancer Of The mind rocks like a bastard, i cant get it out of my head!

Sod it, superb album!

Aye - Cancer of the Mind is a cool tune - some excellent guitar and drum work there. I have to admit, Tomas' Vocals are acclaimed, but aren't entirely to my tastes (hell, I like ManOwar - in a purely ironic indie-kid-who-wears-Iron-Maiden-tshirts kinda way), but it fits, and 54 make it a very cool song regardless.

IM cool with death vocals, so long as the music itself is great, too... which COTM is! I just am amazed how its a blatant death metal track, but fits seamless into the rest of the album, 54 really have found their 'sound'. And i like :)

Reactions: MattBlack
Arrived today
cool.gif
and I have to say I'm :OMG: about how much it
headbob.gif
...........too soon to say what my absolute fave track is, but after the first couple of listens, In My blood, the title track, Cotm & Beyond........ are the stand out tracks for me right now - ok, on to the next listen
jump3.gif

ROLL ON THE TOUR!!!!!!!!!!