So when did this forum jump the shark?

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
We all know it did, and if you don't, you're part of the problem.

So I'm just curious, when did things fall on their face 'round here?

5 bearded manblowjobs to whoever says "when NAD started posting here" first.

Hell, you guys were never on the shark. But for the major part. the place has been a source of "Watch the retards" type spectator sport since SOT left.

i'm wondering what "jump the shark" means as well....well obviously it means "gone to shit", but ive still never heard the expresion.

i like "gone to shit" more.

As I recall, some 1,5 - 2 years ago there were just the right amount of people posting for them to "know" eachother and get along in a very nice way. The conversations seemed in a strange way to flow even though they constantly went of topic and became rather silly. But as more people started joining, which of course is inevitable, there was a discord and as I precieved it many seemed less willing to get "personal" in their posts with so many new people around.
And since the flow of new people has increased, so the "camp fire conviviality" that used to define this forum has lessened and gone

It's still a nice forum but I don't think it will last that long

^Yea, what he said.

To many peopel jumping in thinking they can be cool-RC-regulars after one post. Yes it's the int0rwebz and it 'doesn't matter' blahblah but really we all know that's bullshit even if we tell ourselves that.

I think this forum is both the same and and little goofier. You just have to deal with a lot more goofy threads to every good thread.

But I think the problems started when everybody started ignoring my recommendation threads.

I'd jump her sashimi (yellowtail)
xmas_babes_16.jpg

Edit- Susperia's picture really complements the one above. Much in the sense, like canine run-off at the tip of a green lawn.

Interesting thread.

And to answer Dorian & J, jump the shark originated from an episode of "Happy Days" where Fonzie literally jumped over a shark on his motorcycle. The show speedily declined there on after.

My friend JK taught me a valuable lessen folks - you want this place this to remain/return to must see internet? Don't spend time dwelling on why it isn't, simply go back and make it that way. It's about attitude as much as it's about music discussion or general debauchery enlightenment.