So..... who likes deliverance?

strange_aeons

New Metal Member
Aug 27, 2003
Visit site
I have come to realise that deliverance is just as good as all the other opeth albums....... i used to think it was kind of boring but all of a sudden i love it....... are there more d1 fans out there or is it considered just more of the same old thing/their worst album/whatever?

When I bought the album I thought if was excellent, but after a while I sort of thought that it was not that good and stopped listen to it...

But I just picked it up and now I listen to it all the time! I think it's just as good as the other albums...
BTW my favourite album must bee MAYH.

I really like Deliverance! The title track and "By The Pain I See In Others" are both amazing songs....the entire album is great, imo

not the best, but still a solid effort

I loved it when I got it, then stopping loving it after I got into Morningrise, MYAH, Still Life, because they were so different. Then I figured out what they were going for, that it was very specifically done in such a way...and I like it again.

well and the end of deliverance is just fuckin cool!

Some people seem to be "anchored" in the old Opeth stuff and it feels as if now we start LISTENING to D1 after one year of its release. A great album indeed.

I love Deliverance and in fact, it was the first album I bought. I really like By the Pain I See in Others. The whole album is very agressive and mean. I Love it!!!

Matt

strange_aeons said:
I have come to realise that deliverance is just as good as all the other opeth albums....... i used to think it was kind of boring but all of a sudden i love it....... are there more d1 fans out there or is it considered just more of the same old thing/their worst album/whatever?