So you chaps are in the studio today, right?

Corpinen said:
Nice to hear you guys are progressing with the recordings... Anyway, I just wanted to point out this: http://gammaray-tribute.cjb.net/

I didn't know that there was a Gamma Ray fan in Farmakon... Let's hope it doesn't show too much on the next album... ;) KUNINKAIDEN LAAKSO!!!!

Actually there wasn't a Gamma Ray fan in the band until i checked out that Tribute band. I hadn't really heard any Gamma Ray until a few weeks ago when i found that they really kick ass! I usually don't like power metal, but GR is quite heavy and thrashy. I was going to make some "official" statement here but i forgot...

neve = ihq -> samples to listen? release date? leak day? beer day? boozofest?

studio200405.jpg

studio200405(1).JPG

studio200405(2).JPG

studio200405(3).JPG

studio200405(4).JPG

studio200405(5).JPG

DotNoir said:
I'm afraid i won't "get" too much from the album anymore after the release :) Almost already know the songs by heart...

I´m afraid i wont get anything else but the FUCKING cowbell... :loco:
I mean it´s hard to hear the songs without hearing that click from hell...

Whoo. The last bass day was kinda hellish. It's a good idea to never rehearse the songs you're about to play on the album...

We did fine after all. I feel relief. And the taste of beer in my mouth!!!

I haven't been growling forcefully in months, thihiihii. Gotta break some throat today so when we begin vocals at tuesday everything will go smooth.

In addition to this studio menace my life is odd in every other way too.

But in all honesty I have to say the whole bass session was enjoyable. It's all down to our nice studio felloyys!

Windom Pearl said:
But in all honesty I have to say the whole bass session was enjoyable. It's all down to our nice studio felloyys!

Kiitos Reino!
:D

The basses sound great!