Sol Niger Within Next Weekend

CrazySheriff

CrazySheriff
Oct 27, 2006
Sweden
I believe there are a descent amount of people here that are aware of a band called "Meshuggah"...
And as enlightened like most of you are know that Fredrik Thordendal is the rythm/lead guitarist of that group.
MR Fredrik has done a soloalbum called Sol Niger Within.. and parts of it is being played next weekend. Maybe the only time it will be played live ever..
Opeth will be there also=)

http://www.myspace.com/melloboat

Me and my friend is going to attend..

Because they all will be playing at a boat there will be a great chance of meeting them in person.. kind of a cool thing:kickass:

By the way.. Hi! I´m from sweden stopping by to write a doodle and say hello to you at the Nevermore-forum:headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanna go to a concert on a boat :(

But then again, out at sea there's no escape from Opeth! :loco: (not that I don't love them, but Derick & I always tend to get bored halfway through the set and leave early)

Oh Derick, imagine if Heathen Crusade had been on a boat :ill:

Didn't really plan on going to this in the first place, but now I really wanna go. Most likely, I won't be able to get a couple of days free from work and I guess all the tickets are already sold out.

Oh well, skit häppens.

Skit händer som sagt:rolleyes:

sol niger is an amazing album, but seeing mats - morgan alone is worth the price of admission. They are amazing.

Yeah!
Mats & Morgan alone is worth the effort and money.

Check out Mats & Morgans; All Star Team:OMG:
I´m excited to see Mathias IA Eklund to.. he is totally crasy and talented.
going to be some serious groove on that boat:kickass:

wouldn't that be awesome? seriously, now I want that to happen :(

That would be so fucking awesome!
Let´s say there is a boat touring the costs around the world constantly ( yes i mean a boat that goes around everywhere, like a neverending tour on sea. )

Thoughts on that?! :loco::headbang: