Some advice on doom.

I really could not get into 'khanate' last night but their live show was different,unique. I'm sure it made most of the people uncomfortable which is cool in itself, plus it was was heavy,noisy. It was just great to go to a show, relax, not worry about moshing jackie chan fans.

The thing that sucks is we were pulled over doing 47 in a 30 mph zone on the way back. How ridiculous. I really thought we'd get a ticket or checked, it took forever. It took forever to find the registration also so the cop got scetchy. He's like have you guys been drinking doing any drugs. I was thinking why is it so hard to realize that finding the registeration in the glovebox in the dark with tons of other papers is hard . I did have 3 beers before the ride but that was around 3,4 ,1 before the show around 7, but after a whole night I highly doubt it would have shown up, maybe, not sure on these things. Luckly he was not a big asshole. I was not driving anyways.

The Greys said:
I really could not get into 'khanate' last night but their live show was different,unique. I'm sure it made most of the people uncomfortable which is cool in itself, plus it was was heavy,noisy. It was just great to go to a show, relax, not worry about moshing jackie chan fans.

The thing that sucks is we were pulled over doing 47 in a 30 mph zone on the way back. How ridiculous. I really thought we'd get a ticket or checked, it took forever. It took forever to find the registration also so the cop got scetchy. He's like have you guys been drinking doing any drugs. I was thinking why is it so hard to realize that finding the registeration in the glovebox in the dark with tons of other papers is hard . I did have 3 beers before the ride but that was around 3,4 ,1 before the show around 7, but after a whole night I highly doubt it would have shown up, maybe, not sure on these things. Luckly he was not a big asshole. I was not driving anyways.
yeah yeah get to the point what about the brunette studs did you find any