Traditional Doom Metal

For anyone that cares, Olórin is about to drop our full-length album here in another few months through Rafchild Records. Below you will find the artwork and some links. I'll post more info about pre-orders when those start to happen.

161073634_3917812464939171_1476106677517748903_o.jpg

olorin.bandcamp.com
www.facebook.com/olorindoom
https://www.facebook.com/rafchild.records/
smoulder dropping you guys on Facebook. Was Colin that dude with you at the doom fest? Been so long, can't remember

Hey @CiG and @Oblivious Maximus i thought you guys might appreciate this. I thought the copy of proving ground I bought was going to be the reissue. The auction I bought it from had a stock image and no information. Here’s what I received

ACBE8973-0BE8-4C2B-8470-C5CB5CD835AA.jpeg
63E75262-B509-4E5B-BD05-98FDCBA0BF1C.jpeg

Jewel case is broken which scared me but the cd looks really good for his age. And yeah, those are really signatures from the guys in the band. Maybe not particularly valuable but I’m very amused.

Blending early UK doom influences with a nod to stateside doom, Solemn Lament is a bicoastal collaboration of vocalist Phil Swanson (Hour of 13, Sumerlands, Vestal Claret, Briton Rites, Seamount), drummer, Justin DeTore (Innumerable Forms, Magic Circle, Sumerlands, Mind Eraser, & more), bassist, Drew Wardlaw (Blind Dead, Dry-Rot, Uranium Orchard), lead guitarist, Adam Jacino (Blind Dead) and rhythm guitarist, Eric Wenstrom.

A new Phil Swanson band. :kickass: