Doom Metal

If you are interested in the old Traditional doom metal like Candlemass, Solitude Aeternus, Solstice, Mercy etc.. you can check out our band DARK COVENANT at www.myspace.com/darkcovenantdoom

Any comments are welcomed.
In doom,
Wodansson-DC

I'm digging this as well, I'm seriously surprised that there've been only 5000 odd views.

Kryptos - Tower Of Illusions . Also, check this band out, quite good IMO. They are gonna start touring Europe soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just been getting into Doom recently, mainly Candlemass, Solitude Aeturnus (and I've always been a Katatonia fan). However, I remember awhile back someone posted a youtube vid of a Doom band dressed up like... Jawas wierdly enough, but it was an awesome song. Can't remember the name of the band, anyone point me in the right direction?

I've just been getting into Doom recently, mainly Candlemass, Solitude Aeturnus (and I've always been a Katatonia fan). However, I remember awhile back someone posted a youtube vid of a Doom band dressed up like... Jawas wierdly enough, but it was an awesome song. Can't remember the name of the band, anyone point me in the right direction?

Most likely Sunn O)))?

A lot of funeral doom bands do sound the same but Esoteric, Mournful Congregation, Thergothon, Skepticism, Stabat Mater, Evoken, etc. all rule immensely.