Death/Doom Metal

Hardly "the definition" of Death Doom. In fact, as far as I'm concerned, they're far removed from the actual definition, which is more somewhere along the lines of Winter. You know, bands who have both death and doom in their sound.

Antithesis Of Light is better!

Nah. I do not listen to anything after Quietus and it's not because the new albums are bad but because the band was much better with dario on keyboards and would rather just spin embrace the emptiness or quietus.

Hardly "the definition" of Death Doom.
I didn't mean they are THE exclusive band one would think of when Death/Doom is mentioned...i was stating how much i enjoy Futile. Some of their choruses on Songs for the Withering are rather catchy at times and true Doom bands are rarely catchy.

agree 100% StS and Novembers Doom suck. well the first couple ND albums are mediocre at best and the rest blows. i'm not too big on My Dying Bride either.

Novembers Doom far from suck and you must be deaf.

and pussy doom/death... whatever

I suppose I can stick with gothy death metal influenced doom metal, but if you're saying STS are death/doom and so are diSEMBOWELMENT there's something wrong.