Doom Metal

Honestly... you guys sound good... I'll even go as far as saying really good.

The music is Candlemass in spirit... if that isnt right, I dont know what is.

The only thing I can even think of is that your vocalist seems extremely talented (epic, I dare say)... and his vocals could be turned up just a bit in the mix so you can hear him clearly. But this is a rough mix so I assume you might do that anyway.

I'd love to see some material released.

Thanks for the comment my friend. Indeed this is just a basic mix. The solos and vocals will be turned up. And bass will be added. We will also have a 4 song promo available soon. We'll keep you posted on that.

Thanks for the appreciation.

In doom,
the vocalist:wave:

Thanks for the appreciation of our music guys. We'll keep yo posted on the coming demo-cd and the eventual full album "if" we find a label that is.

Try getting in touch with Tim McGrogan from Shadow Kingdom Records. Cruz Del Sur and Eyes Like Snow/Northern Silence might also be reasonable options.

I'm a fan of all forms of Doom Metal.

My favorite non-traditional Doom band is Funeral, favorite traditional Doom band is Solitude Aeturnus.

Funeral's old and new stuff is amazing and groundbreaking. Also like the band Fallen which includes members from Funeral.

Awesome song from latest Funeral album, with vocals from Rob Lowe of Solitude Aeturnus:

Last edited by a moderator:
I really haven't kept up with doom very well for the last few years, but lately I have been loving the Stabat Mater LP and would like recommendations for similar funeral or death/doom, if you guys wouldn't mind.

Been listening to this, Funeral DOOM

oak.jpg

I really haven't kept up with doom very well for the last few years, but lately I have been loving the Stabat Mater LP and would like recommendations for similar funeral or death/doom, if you guys wouldn't mind.

I second this, it's probably my 3rd favorite from 2009 right now.