Doom Metal

YES! I felt the same way after hearing thier first album. I highly doubted anything's changed for the 2nd album so I haven't even bothered to listen to it.

Well, the second album is far superior IMO. But whatever, if you don't like it you don't like it.

How's their split with Reverend Bizarre? I want to get that next. Logic tells me it will be awesome.

As much as I like Wino, as far as Saint Vitus goes, Scott Reagers is so much better. The S/T and Die Healing=the best. Random, I know, but I'm listening to Die Healing and just thought I'd share.

Not really my kind of thing, but Novembers Doom is pretty good. Check them out if you haven't.

For the Mournful Congregation fans here, whats the general consensus on The June Frost? Just curious, I've been playing it quite a bit as of late. My thoughts, it took me a while to fully appreciate it. My main problem is "Decent of the Flames". That song does nothing for me at all, and "The Februar Winds" is pretty useless. But other than that I now love it.