Some CoB questions...

zakk wylde child laiho said:
do you think the christianity and the Bibles we have today, just survived all these years for a lie?? it is the truth...
Yes, and you are a living proof why. Chain reaction, anyone? It amazes me how people can be so fucking ignorant.

"The last christian died on the cross" -Friedrich Nietzsche

Take your fairy tales elsewhere.

Ok well first of all this is prolly my last post here... I've never been cussed out so bad or insulted in all my time on internet forums. Anyways, I still love COB and I will get them as soon as I get to college, but until then look what I dug up. Some of you guys might wanna check it out if you havent already heard em (this is the first genuinely good christian music I've heard):

Immortal Souls
Soul Embraced
Demon Hunter
Living Sacrifice
Crimson Thorn

Finally I have nothing to say on the comments on Christianity. I'm not interested in getting into a religion fight, there's no way I can convince, and there ain't no way you can convince me. Anyway, we'll see who's right at the end of time.

"Anyway, we'll see who's right at the end of time."

Why wait till then? why not just pick up a biology book and read the chapter on Human/Animal Evolution.

do you think the christianity and the Bibles we have today, just survived all these years for a lie??
MAYBE it survived because for those in powerful positions it was a good tool for turning ordinary/poor people into "sheep", and thus gaining more power over them? I'm thinking especially of the middle ages here...

that quote was badly worded amidst a bunch of stuff i was thinking at the time. the churches in the middle ages did not want anybody to see the Bible becuase it had the truth in it. the churches were all about making money, and giving people indulgences for money...this all changed with martin luther and the reformation, and the invention of the printing press, and certain key people who translated the Bible into different languages despite being persecuted.

evolution is a joke.

Dude, holy fuck.

How doy uo think we have new species that have appeared in the last 20thousand years?

When you isolate a species and put them in a new area. Favourable characterists get passed on from generation to generation (i.e long wings/Long beak etc) thus meaning there is a new species of bird formed that is totally different to the original set.

This is an example of Geographical Isolating MEchanisms in Adaptive Radiation.

I could get in more, but sadly i have a biology exam on this as well as many other FACTS OF LIFE in a couple of hours and dont wanna waste my time telling you shit you're too retarded to comprehend.
Good luck in the cold dark oblivion we call death.

Dude. You fucking christians cant see past FACT but rather hide behind your bibles.

Can i ask? How do you do at school? does it hurt in biology classes to write about evolution? Or does it hurt in geogrpahy writing about how the world is flat? On and Maths! Goddamnit! Simultanious equations are the tool of the devil bro.

Anyway, Good luck in the cold dark oblivion we call death.

Or in other words: See you guys in hell....

It's the best place to be anyway, they got chicks, beer, no condoms and no genital diseases. It's almost like heaven....except that in heaven instead of naked chicks they have this bearded dude, instead of booze the have masswine, and sex, well is the work of the devil, unless it is for procreation and I don't really see the point of having babies in any heaven, so.....no sex. Tell me, who is the idiot? The sinner or the saint?

actually i study creation and evolution as i go to a christian school. there are so many contradictions and fallacies in evolution its not even funny. if you want me to get into it, i will, but evolution has a LOT of discrepancies in it.

Ow yass! a good old religion fight..yah got to love them. Well just like to say 1 thing... here i am a "christian" and even i think it is a load of bullshit, i have wasted half ma fuckin younger years on a Sunday morning going to Mass...when i could have been sleepin. Thats why know i don't go anymore as i dont need 2 now that i am older.

WNxScythe said:
Anyways I want to know though b4 I buy this album a few things. My parents won't let me get these guys if there's any satanic stuff in it... so I wanna know, is there? I know they talk about death alot, but is there any references to Satan and stuff?
not satan, but the Reaper is mentioned a lot. OH NOOOOOOES!!

seriously, if yrou parents tell you what you can and cant listen to, say you will cut off their heads and make them eat them. the drain their blood into the streets and flood the neighbors houses with it. o_O :loco: :Spin: :hotjump: :Smokin: :lol:

evolution is a joke.
ummm. . .
then explain the museums FULL is SCIENTIFIC evidence, countless anthropology journals, and schools full of archeologists. face it, Evolution has been Proved BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT. if all the religious people think man is only 40,000 years old, then why do we have have bones dating back 300,000 years, dinosaur bones, primitive cave writings, and other such artifacts.

now look, i have no problem with religious people, i speak to perfecterror numerous times aobut it on AIM, and to tell the truth, I AM OPEN TO PERSUASION. but, alas, nothing has swayed me as of yet.

the dating methods are retarded. i'm really tired of debating all this stuff, so i suggest that you look up on the internet, the creationist arguments vs. the evolutionist arguments, and then make your own decision. http://www.answersingenesis.org/ suggest you search around this site to learn more about evolution and creationism.

Bush%20Monkey.jpg

i cant see how you cant say we DIDNT come from monkeys....

and i say :headbang: DARWINISM!