someone dropped a chunk

Tide In Mind Out

ct_thrash
Mar 5, 2002
i was at the mall this morning before work, and went into the bathroom. and as i was finishing up i heard a little girl and her mom come in and the girl was going from stall to stall going "that one's dirty, that one's dirty, that one's clean" and her mom was like "oh they're fine just pick one. i can't believe you climbed into the bathtub display, i just can't understand why you would do something like tha-----ewww! lauren! no! thats from someone's period!!"
*takes her to the trash can then to the sink*
"WHAT did you think that was??"
girl-"i dunno, jelly!?!"
"WHY would you pick jelly up off the floor??"
i couldn't hold it in anymore and had to leave right then :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cara... from previous experience... i have to admit that i was nervous to read this thread, scared of what i might find... hahaha

ct_thrash said:
i was at the mall this morning before work, and went into the bathroom. and as i was finishing up i heard a little girl and her mom come in and the girl was going from stall to stall going "that one's dirty, that one's dirty, that one's clean" and her mom was like "oh they're fine just pick one. i can't believe you climbed into the bathtub display, i just can't understand why you would do something like tha-----ewww! lauren! no! thats from someone's period!!"
*takes her to the trash can then to the sink*
"WHAT did you think that was??"
girl-"i dunno, jelly!?!"
"WHY would you pick jelly up off the floor??"
i couldn't hold it in anymore and had to leave right then :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is funny as hell. Gross but funny. :lol: