Something Funny

Arline

Jan 11, 2004
www.myspace.com
We were watching the AR video & Rhi got very upset & started crying because daddy was holding hands with another girl. I tried to explain that the little girl was representing her & that she was technically in the vid cause of the pic of her & paul hanging on the wall. So the jealousy begins. :lol:

aww!

hehe, first time i posted here, but i felt compelled to because of the Tori pictures in your signature. <3 Tori!

we saw ND at Powerfest and Rhiannon throwing the horns when Paul introduced Autumn Reflections was adorable, haha.

Yeah, she REALLY got upset over this. She didn't a year ago, because she was a bit to young to process it all, but she saw it recently, and was VERY upset with me. She still brings it up out of the blue, saying "Daddy, I wanted to be in the video with you. Not some other girl."

And yes, her throwing me the horns on stage was one of the proudest moments of my life. Just amazing. I guess it's in her blood! haha!

Its funny because I remember bringing up this very thing to Paul after we did the video. I wondered if Rhiannon might get jealous of the little girl in the video and Paul was like "ah she doesnt understand, maybe when she gets older"....that didn't take long lol

That's cute!!!
I know how that goes.
My daughter cries hysterically if I hold another child.
We have another on the way, so we'll see how it goes.

The End really needs to try to get that video in circulation!!!