'Something good happened today' <--You? Post here!

It happened last night, but by the time I got back, I was too tired to post, so I'm doing it now.

Last night I saw a clear sky through night vision...I almost fell down to the ground at the amount of stars I saw ^_^ I shall be happy for quite a while now.

MagSec4, don't be afraid ! I'll do my best not to let the world down ;)
Thanks for wishing me a safe trip :)

One of these days I will have a legitimate reason to post in this thread.

Until then... *shakes fist* :heh:

No wait, I got like two pizza huts pizzas for 5 bucks after a bit of run around.... I guess that is a good thing, right?

2 pizzas for 5 bucks.. Not too shabby..

Lolita: So will you be someone that does something in it, or just what they call 'atmosphere' (walking by some shot as one of many random bystanders :p )?

Monroe: That's what I'm here for, man
wink.gif

Good job, KC

Hey everyone! Miss me? :D
Well, I'm sitting here in an internet cafe in the wonderful city of Uppsala, trying to figure this damned Swedish keyboard out. Still haven't got internet access in my room yet, but that's coming. Just thought I'd drop in to say hi, let everyone know I'm still alive. So anything new in your lives? What's up? And why is the question mark in such an annoying place???

Dark_Jester said:
Hey everyone! Miss me? :D
Well, I'm sitting here in an internet cafe in the wonderful city of Uppsala, trying to figure this damned Swedish keyboard out. Still haven't got internet access in my room yet, but that's coming. Just thought I'd drop in to say hi, let everyone know I'm still alive. So anything new in your lives? What's up? And why is the question mark in such an annoying place???
You need to cahange the location in your profile. Unless you are trying to tell us you bought the greater majority of England with you that is.

Ah, the joys of foreign keyboards. There's nothing like trying to make a sad face and ending up with the face of a creature you just know must be called Igor. Ö)

Dark_Jester said:
Indeed. ^_^ That narrows it down significantly.

I dare you to try and do the suprised face. :| Manually on your keyboard. On some keyboards over there I found that '|' didn't exist!!! :eek: