Something new for Opeth !!

Should Opeth have some femal vocals to?

• Yes I think it's a fucking deadly Idea

Votes: 35 34.7%
  • No , I think your a crazy bastard .

Votes: 66 65.3%

• Total voters
In around 2001-2002 Mikael himself said:

"Other groups bring in another vocalist or a keyboard player when they run out of ideas, but we think we can still explore the guitar a lot more"

Well, Opeth have brought in a keyboard player on GR and another vocalist on WS, so maybe Mikael IS out of ideas.

In around 2001-2002 Mikael himself said:

"Other groups bring in another vocalist or a keyboard player when they run out of ideas, but we think we can still explore the guitar a lot more"

Well, Opeth have brought in a keyboard player on GR and another vocalist on WS, so maybe Mikael IS out of ideas.

Or maybe he isn't.

I dont really think Opeth should use female vocals, because if you think about it, just like Per, they would hire a girl full time, and then on tour one of the guys would eventually get drunk and do a little jungle fever with her. Then she would get pregnant and there you go....the new Opeth.

Some would like it, but I personnally think it a very bad idea. Don't kill Opeth, please. And.. umm.. Melinda is dead, she died long ago. I think, like, 100-200 years ago, yeah, that's it. And I don't want to hear her deadly zombie voice.

a guest vocalist in opeth, that will never ever happen (hint listen to coil:ill:), itd be ok as a regualar thing, maybe if done right. i don't want it to be constant though

But Mikael already has such a great voice....... Coil was good, but as I believe someone said above me, I don't have a lot of interest in a Coil 2. I think it was one of those one off type of things where if it was repeated, it would be excessive.