Sometimes life just hits you in the head with a sledgehammer.

Originally posted by mourningstar
that concept is far from being stupid. i think i got what you mean, but i also think there are two different situations. you can apply that reasoning to things you have to do, things which might not be that important or interesting. but you should agree with me that when you have the opportunity to do something for yourself, something you might get some satisfaction from, that idea isn't the best one to apply.
Yeah but for the last one the drive would come automatically ;)
Im not of the kind to let occasions to enjoy my life slip by :)

*reads her crystal ball* your exams will go fine ;)
Errr yeah, I definitely hope so, it's looking well enough :)

no, on the contrary, thank you for answering!
Well no problem...
Thank you for putting a smile to my face :)

Originally posted by Northern Viking
Yeah but for the last one the drive would come automatically ;)
Im not of the kind to let occasions to enjoy my life slip by :)
perfect. since you already think so, my ramblings are useless now :p

Originally posted by Northern Viking
Thank you for putting a smile to my face :)
good, i bet a smile looks ok under that beard :)

Originally posted by Eddy
When everything seems to go exactly like they shouldn't, what makes you open your eyes, look up and realise that it's not really the end of the world?

Listen a good song for the situation. (I mentioned them in a thread somewhere...) Then I just somehow manage myself past the next few days until I get to the magical point when I realize that nothing really matters.

Originally posted by Voice of God
Listen a good song for the situation. (I mentioned them in a thread somewhere...) Then I just somehow manage myself past the next few days until I get to the magical point when I realize that nothing really matters.

I've found that it works. Don't know what kind of songs you mean(t) but some faster asskicking tunes seem to work ok. Like Freak or Magician by Bruce Dickinson.

Originally posted by Eddy
I've found that it works. Don't know what kind of songs you mean(t) but some faster asskicking tunes seem to work ok. Like Freak or Magician by Bruce Dickinson.

As long as the songs are a bit more happy and/or angry. My two personal favorites are The Crown's Total Satan and Master of the Wind by Manowar. Listening to doom metal or suicidal songs (like some sentenced songs) is the worst mistake.

Hmmm... The whole Tattooed millionaire album by Bruce D. is also quite a booster. They made it just for fun and it sounds.

People can say what they want about Manowar but at least for me most of their songs bring a simle to my face.. :lol:

Originally posted by manuelgv
who is that Mr. Perfect?
sorry about that anyway

The wrestling legend Mr. Perfect. AKA. Curt Henning.
Most any male child born and raised in the 80's knows who Mr. Perfect is... in America anyways.

I have no idea,not a big wrestling fan
have been watching WWE lately but just because is damn funny how they pretend they hate each other and hit people on the streets and all

Music is the answer to all of life's problems, I'm 100% certain. Sometimes it's playing my guitar, other times it's listening to an album, and sometimes it's going to see someone live that really moves you. It creates an escape from the hamster-in-the-wheel of life.