Sonata Arctica anyone?

The Metal Chick

In the Dragon's Den
Mar 31, 2003
Chicago, IL
www.themetalchick.net
I bought my ticket to their show in January and I am so friggin excited. It's a dream come true that these guys are finally touring here since they're my 2nd favorite band. :headbang: Anybody else into them? I know there's a lot of proggies here that probably don't dig it, but there's gotta be some cheesy-power-metal fans here ;)

Yeah I love these guys. I'm thinking about seeing the show at the Galaxy in Santa Ana; haven't decided yet. I was pretty stoked when I originally saw that they were going to be opening for Nightwish earlier this year. I had my tickets and everything, then that fell through.

I only have Reckoning Night, but I like it alot. Its a really good album.

Beelzebub said:
I will most likely be going to the January 18th show in NYC. Anyone else?
My brother, Dave, his wife, Michelle and I will be there.
Michelle and I saw them in NYC last time they were there and they totally rocked! I also was lucky enought to see them at the Hartwell Areena in Helsinki. I can't wait to see them again.
NYCsonataacrtica2005.jpg

I'm listening to White Pearl, Black Oceans as I'm typing this :p. They're the best finnish power metal band there is by far, imo. And Finland has a nice selection of power metal.

If I knew how to speak Finish, and if it wasnt so cold there, I'd so move there.

id like to get into Sonata Arctica a little more, i've listened to their sound clips on their home page, and I was looking to see something close to kamelot but noooo, compeltely difffer! It was allright, id really like to hear mroe of their stuff! maybe its time 2 pay another visit to HMV :)

I want to go to the B.B. Kings show in January like mad. I go to so many shows arealdy (especially for my age.:headbang: ) that they've become almost a usual part of my life: A show every few months.

one of the friggen best bands in the world but i wont be able to see them because im moving to colorado probably before that from temecula california
which is a very boring place and hopefully fort collins has lots 0f good metal heads.