Song Meanings

I never really understood the "Follow your instinct, it usually takes you home. Don't let these words tear you down" part in the context of the rest of the song. It sounds like it opposes the rest of what he's saying. Unless it is just him saying it to himself.

But, that's interesting that you say that,because I can kinda see it.

Also, did you post on Song Meanings about a month ago for System?

I never really understood the "Follow your instinct, it usually takes you home. Don't let these words tear you down" part in the context of the rest of the song. It sounds like it opposes the rest of what he's saying. Unless it is just him saying it to himself.

But, that's interesting that you say that,because I can kinda see it.

Also, did you post on Song Meanings about a month ago for System?

Yeah it was.

I think System is honestly written as him finally snapping out of it and saying a final "fuck you" and "I don't need you" to the whole ex girlfriend situation.

Only For The Weak was him lamenting about it. Most of Clayman is honestly, and Reroute being him being positive and moving on, like krofius said, but ultimately Only For The Weak and System have a really strong link lyrically.

Anders likes people to interpret songs for their own though, so in a global meaning, it just about dealing with shitty people and backstabbers.

Only For The Weak was him lamenting about it. Most of Clayman is honestly, and Reroute being him being positive and moving on, like krofius said, but ultimately Only For The Weak and System have a really strong link lyrically.

Satellites & Astronauts and Dawn of a New Day can be linked in the same way.

S&A includes the lines "Take me back to yesterday, I need to grow" and ends with "I need a new skin, I'm going insane", Dawn begins with "Thoughts of yesterday forgotten, I like the way this new skin feels".

Could just be coincidence but I like to think Anders connected the songs on purpose.