Song meanings

Taliesin said:
You'll see we're really all nice people.. but we're a bit picky about grammar and those things. Posts that nearly dont make any sense at all are complete no-no's. Other than that, we're harmless :p
Well, except Plintus, he's gonna sneak up behind you and.. well, you get the idea..
well its good start you know :p seriously ive been reading on this forum from a long time and i think all the people in here is nice and thats why im here :)

UndoControl said:
Interesting (especially the part about the verses being symmetrical). Care to elaborate?

Yes, it could be, now that i read the lyrics again with that in mind. Again, it would be nice if you gave us a bit of line-by-line analysis or something. If you want, of course. :)

--

:lol:

I would very much like to elaborate but i'm afraid that i was just thinking aloud. I will think about both songs and when i will come up with something solid i will post it here, every other option ends up with me beeing flamed by Taliesin :)

Srce koe cuka na pogresniot nacin, Krescendo na Ludiloto :)

I didnt flame you! I just didnt see in the song what you did and asked you to back it up. Since when is that flaming?

UndoControl said:
One thought
I didn't read the whole post, cause you know, I don't really care about the specifics of his interpretation that much, but anyway I obviously agree on Undo's interpretation of the lyrics telling of society, media and so on.
But I don't think "Original sinners" needs to be taken as a reference to the "people of the past" as Undo says, maybe just something to spark the idea in you that supposedly we're all original sinners and the one thought is that of the people who think the opposite, or at least don't agree.

TheFourthHorseman said:
I didn't read the whole post, cause you know, I don't really care about the specifics of his interpretation that much, but anyway I obviously agree on Undo's interpretation of the lyrics telling of society, media and so on.
But I don't think "Original sinners" needs to be taken as a reference to the "people of the past" as Undo says, maybe just something to spark the idea in you that supposedly we're all original sinners and the one thought is that of the people who think the opposite, or at least don't agree.
Yes, 6SF told me something similar the other day. Now i believe that that interpretation of "original sinners" is better than mine.

Cuthalion said:
Gledam deka brzo ucis hrvatski :)
Moglo bi se reći da Ivana koristi svoje čarobnjaštvo. ;)

Shame on you for letting this thread slip that far away :p , I had to dig through several pages but this is certainly worth it.

I was watching for "best DT lyrics" but i couldnt find it *shocked*, i ve found this instead. UndoControl's explanation of My Negation lyrics is just great work.