Song to be played at your funeral...

Sentenced - Keep my Grave Open
Emperor - Night of the Graveless Souls sounds good too and also Cannibal Corpse - Eaten back to Life.

Seriously though:

Those two slow At the Gates instrumentals from Slaughter of the Soul, Death - Voice of the Soul, Testament - The Legacy, Testament - Return to Serenity among others.

Who cares? I'll be dead!

I'd rather the people around me played the songs I wanted... while I was still fucking alive....!!

"Gee, we never listened to any of this while he was alive, but now that he's dead we'll pay one song for him." grr!!

I was reading one of the reply's to this post and it reminded me of a guy I used to hang around with who killed himself.

Anyway like a day before he died my computer recieved a virus (similar to the one I just had) and it knocked out everything on my comp, when I came back on the only thing left on it was windows and suicidal dream by silverchair I didn't like that song at the time but I was stuck listening to it ,,,,,,,,,,, anyway just thought it was weird that it was the only song on my computer and shit ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, man why do I always post stupid things

Originally posted by godisanathiest
Aaaaaw :( Please? I wanna b immortal :heh: Can you turn water into wine as well? We could make a huge prophet out of this :D
Yes, and I can walk on the water ;) Heh. I sure am in need of money :heh: Damn, I'm too kind person.......ok, I'll make you immortal...because I like your new avatar ;) When you wake up tomorrow morning, you won't be able to die either...but I probably wouldn't be jumping off the roofs :D

Mabye something like The End by The Doors. "This is the end" Then break into some Funeral Portrait.
YeAAAAh!

i don't want anybody to find my corpse but if they do...

Ulver * Kveldssanger :D

and NIN * We're in this together (i'm taking some people with me :devil: )

"Gee, we never listened to any of this while he was alive, but now that he's dead we'll pay one song for him." grr!!

:lol: Ain't that the shit...whatcha gonna do! :rolleyes:

Weird question, though, because just yesterday afternoon walking around the house I was humming "When" and right at the end "When is the new beginning, and the end of this sad madrigal." I thought...no shit...that'd fit oddly well at a funeral. Then play Madrigal. Then I thought about my family being there and wondered if the sounds (volume swells?) that Peter (I think) makes in Madrigal would be way to eerie to hear at a funeral.

Haha...too eerie...at a funeral. SHUT up. :p

I haven't thought about the tune to be played, but I have thought about what I'd like written on my urn casing/tomb stone, which comes from an opeth song, but I just changed the 'you' to 'I', and it is:

I have nothing more to find.
I have nothing more to lose.

Concise and brilliant. Mikael rules.

Satori

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~
Yes, and I can walk on the water ;) Heh. I sure am in need of money :heh: Damn, I'm too kind person.......ok, I'll make you immortal...because I like your new avatar ;) When you wake up tomorrow morning, you won't be able to die either...but I probably wouldn't be jumping off the roofs :D

:eek: Thanx :D *big hug*

Somehow I don't feel any different tho! :cry: Oh well, I must be cos demi gods never lie!

Aha, but do you know where my new avatar comes from? :heh: :err:

For my part ..i dont know...
but my best friend told me that he wants that I play on guitar ,the Frog's theme of the game Chrono Trigger at his funeral..... he likes that song a lot

:err:

Originally posted by godisanathiest
:eek: Thanx :D *big hug*
Somehow I don't feel any different tho! :cry: Oh well, I must be cos demi gods never lie!
Aha, but do you know where my new avatar comes from? :heh: :err:
You are very welcome :D Sorry late reply..."demi gods never lie" :heh: :loco: No, they don't. ;) Well, when you're about to die, and you're not going to die, then you'll feel something different..... :D Uhm....see, I have the worst headache for years, and I can't think so well....so I'll just let you tell me where your avatar comes from. :p (this doesn't mean I wouldn't know... :rolleyes:)

...what a lot of smilies I put....