Songs that need added to the Setlist!

Joey had already said he's not interested in singing any Bush tunes, THANK GOD!!! Add some stuff from P.O.T. or State, please don't let him butcher any of the Bush era tunes.

jdelpi said:
Got the Time
Antisocial
Caught in a Mosh
I Am the Law
Indians
Great songs, but they are the standards that are played at EVERY show. Aren't there any songs that you would like to hear that they haven't played for a while. I know they aren't the freakin' Grateful Dead, who never played the same setist twice, but I wish Anthrax would mix it up a little. I suppose Anthrax needs to play 10 or 12 standard songs at every show. I would like the other 4 or 5 to be picked from a pool of 15 or 20 different songs. Maybe it's just me.:wave:
Dredd 74 said:
please don't let him butcher any of the Bush era tunes.
I dont see any reason for Joey not to do a Bush era tune, I'm sure he could do a fine job on many of them, if he wanted to.
In example: Bruce Dickinson singing Paul Dianno era Maiden ~Sure the songs dont sound the same/ as good but I still want to hear Running Free when I see Iron Maiden.

I don't think Joey wants too. I know Scott does though.

Anyway, yeah I agree, I'd love to hear some different shit. And no, there is no reason for them to feel they HAVE to play a certain 10 or so songs every night. That must get boring for them. They can mix that shit up as much as they want! I love it when bands do that! It keep them interested and it keeps us fans on our toes! If, the next time I saw Anthrax, I didn't hear Indians, I am the Law, Antisocial, Caught in a mosh, etc..... I would not be dissapointed at all. As long as they still give me about 2 hours of entertainment, I'm sold on a ticket.

Thrillho said:
I don't think Joey wants too. I know Scott does though.

Anyway, yeah I agree, I'd love to hear some different shit. And no, there is no reason for them to feel they HAVE to play a certain 10 or so songs every night. That must get boring for them. They can mix that shit up as much as they want! I love it when bands do that! It keep them interested and it keeps us fans on our toes! If, the next time I saw Anthrax, I didn't hear Indians, I am the Law, Antisocial, Caught in a mosh, etc..... I would not be dissapointed at all. As long as they still give me about 2 hours of entertainment, I'm sold on a ticket.
Boring or not they don't mix it up at all. They play the exact same songs every night of the tour. Ocassionally they drop a song off the list for some odd reason, but other than that, setlists have been identical by content and even order for each leg of the tour. My 10 or 12 song suggestion was just a desperate cry for some variety~ albeit a small one~ just a step in the right direction. Skipping the standards all together would probably dissapoint the fans that haven't seen them a bunch of times, it wouldn't bother me much either since I've caught them 3 times since September.

I know they aren't the freakin' Grateful Dead, who never played the same setist twice, but I wish Anthrax would mix it up a little
Rollins Band seem to have a thing with playing a different set list everynight also. I seen them twice in chicago (back to back nights) and they only repeated about 4 or 5 songs from the previous night. Over the years I think I've heard about 90 percent of their tunes live at least once.
\
I'D like to hear "Panic " or " Lone Justice" and def something from the Bush era "What Dosn't Die" or "Inside Out" just so the debate of if Joey can sing John's stuff could get a little more entertaining.

Maybe they could give me a job writing their setlists and between song banter because it doesnt change much either. A little cheatsheet with some jargon the locals could relate too. I could run a green room for NFMB/CDC members too!!!:headbang:

The following tunes MUST be included in the setlist:

Gung-Ho
Panic
Armed And Dangerous
Soldiers Of Metal
Who Cares Wins

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bleearg said:
Great songs, but they are the standards that are played at EVERY show. Aren't there any songs that you would like to hear that they haven't played for a while. .

I thought you would've been around here long enough to appreciate Delphi's scarcasm!!!!

timmyc said:
I thought you would've been around here long enough to appreciate Delphi's scarcasm!!!!
At first I thought he might have meant the post for the 5 best song thread. :erk: So instead of just being sarcastic, what would you really like to hear? Is it such a fuckin' stupid question that it only deserves a snappy answer?