Sopranos final episode

Hell Awaits Us All

New Metal Member
Oct 22, 2006
Killing You
my god I can't wait to see this, it is going to be fucking awesome :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

I bet, in the last scene, tony guns down phil and the men close to him and we see the show finishing with a massive bloodbath.

Yeah can't wait also. I'm not betting anything though. It'll be a shame to see it end.

I'm gonna go start watching from Season 1 Episode 1 as soon as it finishes, I only got into it about halfway through season 4 I think.

Some spoilers in this post for anyone who hasn't been watching.

Tony has to die. The season absolutley has to end with Tony dead or in prison, and I don't see how they could have him arrested and sentenced over the course of one episode, unless something comes way out of left field, like suddenly they can prove that he killed Matt Bevelaqua.

No way that Phil or anyone from his crew kills Tony. That would be too obvious. It will be real interesting to see who does it- I've heard some interesting theories, but my favorite is that it's Janice who does it, blaming him for Bobby's death. I've also heard people say that it could be Melfi who does it, as revenge for what she believe to be years of manipulation. But wouldn't it be cool if the Russian suddenly came out of nowhere and killed he and Paulie? I don't know.

Shame about Bobby and Silvio, though. I liked both of them. I can't believe Paulie made it to the finale and not those two or Christopher!

Yeah I've been waiting for Paulie to get whacked.

I very much doubt it'll be Melfie that does him in, but you never know. Maybe it'll be Carmela, or AJ....

wait, I thought Syl was not dead yet. He was only in critical condition, no?

The ending scene in the last episode was pretty remarkable, Tony laying down with the gun that Bobby gave him. I am ready for 60 minutes of carnage :kickass:

After that, someone (probably Paulie, I don't remember) said that he was "not expected to regain conciousness". I think we're supposed to consider him dead.

I still can't believe they killed Bobby. I mean, as much as a I liked Silvio, he had to die. But Bobby? I though he'd have made it.

The ending scene in the last episode was pretty remarkable, Tony laying down with the gun that Bobby gave him. I am ready for 60 minutes of carnage :kickass:

Syl was as good as dead I think. They said something like there would be no way he'd regain consciousness again before he died.

Yeah that last scene was awesome. I actually dreamt about it that night. A whole bunch of scenarios, none of which I can remember unfortunately...