Sopranos final episode

Could everyone posting that they don't watch it also post their addresses? I need to mail you your "Congratulations: You Don't Watch The Sopranos" trophies.

Amarantus, you are a really big loser. It's true. Someday, when you're older (maybe sixteen or so) you will understand this, then you will probably kill yourself. Trust me, it will be for the best.

Could you give me your address, though? I would like to take legal action against the skank who shat you out for not aborting you.

My problem with you is that you are the worst human being to ever exist. Frankly, I'm stunned that your complete lack of any intelligence or redeeming qualities has not already caused your death. Surley you will have choked on a crunchberry or been put to sleep before you reach 18.

:lol: Your posts are awesome, Andrew. I haven't laughed so hard in weeks.

I think we're supposed to assume that Tony was indicted, but still. I would like to know. It was such a great show for those first few seasons, and then... it just dissolved into nothing. I stuck with it because I wanted to see what would becomes of Tony and his family (both of them), and they never tell us.

I just finished watching it. I can understand your anger, but did you really expect all loose ends wrapped up in a neat little package, or for Tony and his family to be blown away in a diner in the last scene? That wasn't the shows style. I enjoyed it as I've enjoyed every episode.

I just finished watching it. I can understand your anger, but did you really expect all loose ends wrapped up in a neat little package, or for Tony and his family to be blown away in a diner in the last scene? That wasn't the shows style. I enjoyed it as I've enjoyed every episode.

After a some time to think about it, I don't feel as "ripped off" by it, but I still wish we had gotten some closure. No, I wasn't expecting everything to be wrapped up in a little package, but I did expect for the show to end with us knowing how Tony's "career" came to an end. That ending would have been fine if they had just made some stronger implications as to weather or not he was definetley going to be indicted.

Interesting explanation for true Soprano's fans.

Remember when Tony was speaking with Bobby...basically saying that you don't see death? It just happens and you would never feel it.....aka fading to black.....

The guy at the bar is also credited as Nicky Leotardo. The same actor played him in the first part of season 6 during a brief sit down concerning the future of Vito. That wasn't that long ago. Apparently, he is the nephew of Phil. Phil's brother Nicky Senior was killed in 1976 in a car accident.

David Chase is truly rewarding the true fans who pay attention to detail.

So, the point would have been that life continues and we may never know the end of the Sopranos. But if you pay attention to the history, you will find that all the answers lie in the characters in the restaurant. The trucker was the brother of the guy who was robbed by Christopher in Season 2. Remember the DVD players?

The trucker had to identify the body. The boy scouts were in the train store and the brothas at the end were the ones who tried to kill Tony and only clipped him in the ear (was that season 2 or 3?).

Absolutely incredible!!!! There were three people in the restaurant who had reason to kill Tony and then it just ends. This was Chase's way of proving that he will not escape his past. It will not go on forever despite that he would like it to "don't stop".

Don't know where this was taken from. It's not mine though.

Interesting explanation for true Soprano's fans.

Remember when Tony was speaking with Bobby...basically saying that you don't see death? It just happens and you would never feel it.....aka fading to black.....

The guy at the bar is also credited as Nicky Leotardo. The same actor played him in the first part of season 6 during a brief sit down concerning the future of Vito. That wasn't that long ago. Apparently, he is the nephew of Phil. Phil's brother Nicky Senior was killed in 1976 in a car accident.

David Chase is truly rewarding the true fans who pay attention to detail.

So, the point would have been that life continues and we may never know the end of the Sopranos. But if you pay attention to the history, you will find that all the answers lie in the characters in the restaurant. The trucker was the brother of the guy who was robbed by Christopher in Season 2. Remember the DVD players?

The trucker had to identify the body. The boy scouts were in the train store and the brothas at the end were the ones who tried to kill Tony and only clipped him in the ear (was that season 2 or 3?).

Absolutely incredible!!!! There were three people in the restaurant who had reason to kill Tony and then it just ends. This was Chase's way of proving that he will not escape his past. It will not go on forever despite that he would like it to "don't stop".

Don't know where this was taken from. It's not mine though.

Ah cool, cheers for that. I had a feeling there would be some deeper meaning to that last scene.

I'm sure more people would have caught that if they had replayed the whole series before showing the final half-season (there sure as hell was enough time). The huge gaps between seasons made it tough to keep track of what had happened, who got whacked, who got pinched, etc. Having read that, though, makes me appreciate the ending a little bit more, but I still say there should have been stronger implications as to what became of Tony.

We'll I heard from another forum what the ending could mean and i dont remember seeing it here.. But when the screen went blank it meant that tony got shot in the head and your seeing what he is seeing which is "lights out" when your dead...