SOTU, seattle

deimne

stalker in training
May 13, 2003
cill dara, eire
Visit site
does anyone want to adopt an irish girl for the day? im toilet trained and have extended my holidays especially for opeth (strapping young lad and lamb of god just really nice bonus)
i just have this fear of getting lost or something in my attempts to get to the venue.

pm me if you can be nice?

speaking of sotu seattle, anyone else here going? chances are I'm going to skip this tour but i just *might* attend if there's a group of people or something I can hang out with heh

^ cool, mind if i tag along with you guys at the venue? :p (if i end up going that is)... i'm the only opeth fan i know and i don't know if i could drag someone else along to sit through all those bands :erk:

Yeah, I've never been to an arena show either... might be an interesting experience. I suppose I'll shoot you a PM sometime if I decide to go... I'll probably wait to hear what the lengths/setlists are like from earlier shows first :)

QWest Field Event Center is not really an arena but a convention/exhibition hall. It should be interesting on how the set up is. Should be plenty of floor room, I would assume.

I,too, would like to attend this Seattle show but hate to go by myself. We'll see if I go but I'd probably show up after 6pm anyway.

R0l0 said:
^ whoa, you live in bothell. same here :)

HAHA. Cool. Maybe we should meet up. I'm supposed to work that day though. That's if you don't mind hanging with an old fart Opeth fan who doesn't look like a metalhead.

squatch41 said:
HAHA. Cool. Maybe we should meet up. I'm supposed to work that day though. That's if you don't mind hanging with an old fart Opeth fan who doesn't look like a metalhead.
Yeah that would be cool... might save someone on driving or whatnot. I'm just a college-aged fart that doesn't look like a metalhead myself :)

i am also going, just bought my ticket. i'll be wearing an opeth shirt if anyone wants to hang out.