SOULITUDE - New album out. Sneapsters colaborations.

Jevil

Pro Evolution Fucker
Apr 18, 2006
Basque Country
www.soulitude-web.com
Well, finally I released the album online of my side project SOULITUDE. The album is called Requiem For A Dead Planet.

It's been a bit like a pain in the ass due to so many colaborations of people from different bands and countries.... but I seem to be sodomite cause I really liked that pain!! :lol:

There are some sneapster sheredders involved like Felix Neumann, Carlos Alvarez (Skinny Viking), Marco Cudan (Mago), James Stephenson (Jaymz).
And also singers like Ian Giedrojc (Rip G.), Marco Cudan (Mago, again ;)), (Rip G.) and Max Morton (Bormoleos Van Drill).

Thanks guys for your help, it's been a pleasure to work with you.

The album was reamped, mixed and mastered by Morton... Eternal thanks :worship:

You can download the album here.
http://www.soulitude-web.com/main_web.html

Preview here:

Last edited by a moderator:
98 views and the only few comments are from the guys who worked on it

so fucked up.

Didn't expect too much of this forum in musical tastes. Most of the bands people name here are unknown for me so I feel like the olde metal grandpa sorrounded by djents, crabcores and 8 string shredders.

We, the true warriors of steel survived hairmetal, grunge and numetal... and we will survive all these crazes too!:lol::lol:

Didn't expect too much of this forum in musical tastes. Most of the bands people name here are unknown for me so I feel like the olde metal grandpa sorrounded by djents, crabcores and 8 string shredders.

We, the true warriors of steel survived hairmetal, grunge and numetal... and we will survive all these crazes too!:lol::lol:

Finally got a chance to listen to the preview - great stuff. It's definitely in my roundhouse as far as style goes. :headbang:

Gonna DL this as soon as possible. Jevil, was this Addictive Drums as you used before? Doesn't sound like it. Shred'n licks!

This is awesome man, really love the modern power metal style here. I wish that people were more respectful/receptive to true metal such as this!

Downloaded and listened beginning to end last night. While not a direct comparison per se, I'm hearing a bit of modern Jag Panzer vibe to it. Really enjoying it - thanks for making it available. I do wish more people focused on this form of modern metal than the djenty, ...core, breakdown laden stylings so now commonplace and used ad nauseum. It just seems a bit more original while still holding true to what brought many of us older guys to metal in the first place.:headbang:

Just downloaded - one thing that might help you get listens is to make all the individual songs available for streaming in their entirety (like on bandcamp or reverbnation or even YouTube); looking forward to checking it out!

Sounds great! This sounds like classic metal, without sounding dated, if you get what I mean.
I'm a sucker for this style of metal, so this goes right into my playtlist!

Downloaded and listened beginning to end last night. While not a direct comparison per se, I'm hearing a bit of modern Jag Panzer vibe to it. Really enjoying it - thanks for making it available. I do wish more people focused on this form of modern metal than the djenty, ...core, breakdown laden stylings so now commonplace and used ad nauseum. It just seems a bit more original while still holding true to what brought many of us older guys to metal in the first place.:headbang:

awesome, as with 99% of your posts you put what I think into written words in a way I never could. Thanks! :lol:

I've listened through this release a few times now and it's a nice change of pace to what I normally listen to. May be a little too much power metal on a few songs but the singing easily makes up for it.

Favorite songs for the moment is OBEY YOUR MASTER, catchiest chorus on the whole album. Love it. The road, has some serious singing going on with a great chorus.