Sound clip for your ears

was it a last minute decision to push the keyboards into the background so much? you can just hear a hint...
my opinion would be to bring them back froward back again...very angel dust-ish/

Damn it, I forgot to say that the keyboard was not to be taken into account for the moment, haha, sorry ;) I'm more concerned about the guitar/bass/drums sound for the moment, but thanks Hellalpha.
About the kick Genius Gone Insane, do you usually feel them with you speakers on other productions ? I'm afraid that boosting the kicks would make things very muddy when very quick double bass is being played. I pushed them by 1 or 2db though. Thanks.

... Vocals not recorded yet :) So as are the keyboards (only temp guide tracks for them).
Concerning the kicks, would you suggest me to push the middle freq a bit to gain more punch or to push the overall level for them ?
Thanks !

I think may need a little more lows in the EQ. But I think the real solution may be in a different compression setting to give them more punch, maybe even with the C4 having a slower attack on the low frequencies. Try it out. Honestly I think if you get the bass drums a little punchier, you'll have quite a good mix.

Genius Gone Insane said:
I think may need a little more lows in the EQ. But I think the real solution may be in a different compression setting to give them more punch, maybe even with the C4 having a slower attack on the low frequencies. Try it out. Honestly I think if you get the bass drums a little punchier, you'll have quite a good mix.

I really think you should get some new speakers, the kick has plenty of punch already. All in all this sounds really good, good job (Y)