SOUND CLIPS FROM 'IMMORTAL' !!

OMG OMG thanx a lot guys for putting the songs so early after the mixing process... Well I listened to the songs already third times now hehe...
The songs are brilliant, the musicianship is even better and tighter than on the previous albums, the songs sounds more focused and heavier, and you instantly recognize the Pyramaze sound and trademark, it's great.
BTW who is this new guy singing with you???..!!!
Just kidding, Matthew shines on this new material. As an Iced earth fan, I was dying to hear his wonderful voice again, and God what a relief!!! He sounds better than ever, his voice is clear, powerful and emotional, he's just the best metal singer ever, send shivers down my spine just by thinking about it. One funny thing is that he sounds a little bit like Zak Stevens on circle 2 circle, but that's great because I absolutely love Zak.
Anyway all hail pyramaze, you guys rule and i can't wait to get my hands on this new album! any release date yet??

Geez Matt is kicking Lance ass! He IS GOD!! He sings with so much emotion and passion, can't wait for the full album. Please matt don't leave Pyramaze you sound amazing working ech other!!!

HOLY-FUCK-SHIT-BANG!

I was not expecting this upon returning home from work. I don't think I'm sleeping tonight, infact I may not leave the computer for few days... my ears will bleed!

Haha, I started listening to The Year Of The Phoenix and was liking the music and just expected Lance's voice to come. And then I heard Barlow! Fuck that was awesome!

Thanks guys.

I honestly believe this will be the best album ever made when its released.

Yeah, for me it will be the best album ever! Pyramaze is such a great band: musicianship, passion, creative songs, great melodies, interesting lyrics... they've got their own sound, you can tell from the first second you hear any instrument that it's Pyramaze... Lance is a great vocalist with passion and emotion, but Matt is without a doubt the best metal-voice I've ever heard! Every vocalist I know just tells a story but with Matt's emotion you can feel and live these stories... he makes them come to life and takes us on a journey :worship:

These two new tracks are full of power, passion and emotion, unbelievable... As I posted some time ago I too felt this is going to be the best album ever recorded, and now I'm damn sure about that!

Well, that's just what I think!

PS: I'm still hoping this is not going to be the only album with Matt!!! :headbang:

Nothing I can say that hasn't already been said here--well except for I jizzed a load all over the ceiling. Matt sounds like he's never left the mic!

WOAH!

WOAH!

and guess what

WOAH!

Simply brilliant! There's nothing to say anymore, the album will make everything else pale in comparison! Thank you Michael, Matt, Jonah, Toke, Niels, and Morten, you all slay! \,,/

I've been away for a few days and greeted with new stuff upon return, thank you Pyramaze! Sounds phenominal and Matt sounds Amazing! Matt should stay with the best power / epic metal band in Pyramaze, really sounds like a good fit.

I honestly cannot decide which one of these songs is my favourite. They are both amazing.

I was thinking about making a poll but I wouldn't be able to vote in it.

Congratulations to Pyramaze and I hope plenty of people buy the album.

God damn these samples kick ass!:worship:notworthy:worship: The computer I'm on right now has quite possibly the shittiest speakers EVER, but still I can't stop listening. I just can't wait until I get back home later on this week and can listen to these the way they were meant to be heard!

Didn't have time to reply before now, but I heard the samples, and HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT!!!!!!
All I could ever hope would come out of the combination of Matt's insane vocals and Pyramaze's fucking great music didn't reach those 2 samples. Judging by the samples, this album will probably be your best so far, and I can't fucking wait to hear it!

PYRAMAZE FUCKING RULES!

Dear forum members,

We have now posted two sound clips for you, from our new album.
You can find the stuff in the news section of pyramaze.com
Yes - we are a little early, but i figured you wouldn't mind :headbang:

Enjoy!!

Michael

:devil:

Mike,

Thanks for the sound clips, they are amazing. Is there a planned release date yet?

Ed